Chapter 30

Nini's POV
I am currently in Pe class. Today is running day ! Definitely my least favorite Pe thing to do. "Oh hey Nini". "Hello Gina". "Oww what was that for! ugh my ankle! why would you push me" I said. I literally tried to get up. I hope I can still dance. Ugh it hurts I can't even get up.

Gina POV
Nini is so annoying! Even tho she didn't do anything so I pushed her. She is so dramatic! She can get up.

Ricky's POV
I am currently running when I see Nini on the floor holding her ankle. "Nini are you ok". I don't think so she said my ankle Gina pushed me and I landed it wrong". It really hurts Ricky I have a competition this week everyone is counting on me in the group dance I am the only one who does a round off backhand spring in the dance" she cried out. "Well you need to go to the doctor"! "Ok let's take you to the nurses office". I tried to help her up but she couldn't stand up on her right ankle. Ok you know what just get on my back. "Piggyback ride"! Nini said. We told are pe teacher. I seen Gina roll her eyes. "Ricky can you not run it hurts my ankle". "Ok sorry". I said. She looked like she wanted to cry. Nini I don't know if you can dance you might of sprained your ankle.

~ Time skip~

Nini's POV
Ricky dropped me off at the nurses office. I called home and I am going straight to the doctor once my parents pick me up. The nurses office is honestly no help they just give you ice! But it kind of helped for my ankle... ok it didn't help at all. About an hour later I am at the doctors office. "Alright let's get an x-ray of your ankle.

~Time skip~
"Ok well Nini you have a fractured ankle and it is basically broken. I am sorry but you can not go to your competition and you won't be able to dance for a couple of months". No no I said a couple of months! We left the doctor I have crutches and my ankle is wrapped. I started to cry. I won't be able to dance for a couple of months!

~Next day~
It's Friday. The day of the competition. I am heading to school finally I am there. My mom helps me out of the car. I grab my crutches and head to homeroom . Several classes later it's lunch and Ricky and I have the same lunch! "Nini"! "Hey" I said. "So it's Broken? he said . Yeah it's fractured. "I won't be able to dance for a couple of months I sighed. "Oh". Well that's means you can come to more games! Ricky aren't you taking a break because of the concussion of got . "I can play again "! "I guess that sounds fun". "But I am going to get rusty"! This is all Gina's fault! Alright well we got to head to class! Wait Ricky do you want to hangout after school? "Sure said Ricky smiling! See you later then!

Ahhh nooo! Nini can't dance for a couple of months 🤧! Ricky and nini are going to hangout after school! Ricky can go back to playing football!

Question: have you ever broke or sprained something? I have not? Also! If you are a dancer what type of style do you do? If you're not a dancer which it totally ok what's your hobby! I am a dancer I am a lyrical dancer but I used to do ballet and tap :)!