Chapter 9

Nini's POV
The game is now over and we won. I was about to go say bye to Ricky when I over heard the conversation his teammates and them were saying. "So homecoming is coming who are you all thinking of asking"? "I'm thinking of asking Nini". " aren't you going to ask a cheerleader not a theater person". "Oh yeah I am just kidding I would never ask a theater person". She is also a great dancer tho she competes"Said Ricky. Right when I thought we were friends again there I heard it right in front of me that he would never ask a theater person. I do theater when it's in season. I ran off. "Nini wait I didn't mean it".

Ricky's POV
My football teammates always like to ask cheerleaders . But I am just lying I am going to ask Nini. That's when I see Nini run off. Oh no she heard the conversation I didn't mean it it was just part of my plan, I was lying. "Nini wait I didn't mean it". I messed things up again. Ugh what is wrong with me.

Nini's POV
I call Kourtney. She told me that tomorrow she is going to yell at him. Haha thanks I said trying to put a smile on my face. Well I got to go bye Kourt I said". "Nini she said it's ok to be sad sometimes just let it out ". I cry until I realized that the studio is still open. I head to the studio and say hi t my teachers and dance. I express my feelings while I'm dancing. Dance helps me so much it is a way I can express my feelings. It is so magical.

Ricky's POV
I am going to ask Nini to homecoming. To show her that I didn't mean it I have to get it all perfect and if she says no well it's my fault again. Ughh why do I always mess up.

Ahh so much happened in such a little chapter! Ricky messes up again! But he is going to try to prove to Nini that he didn't mean it! Will his plan work?!