18

Taehyung's POV

The moment I had noticed a black haired broad-shouldered guy walking straight past me without batting me an eye while the others were looking at me with dropped jaws on the first day of the college, I knew the guy was different from anyone else I know or will know in the college.

And after an year, I couldn't be more correct.

Kim Seokjin was very different from the very moment he stepped inside the college and ignored me.

He was someone who was really annoying and he made me feel not Kim Taehyung that everyone knew and I wasn't really a fan of this feeling.

And I had the same feeling now.

Not only did he make me go on a crazy shopping trip but he also made me change my hair colour so I could feel a little more like myself.

Did it work and made me feel more like myself?

Absolutely no, it just got me a lecture from Namjoon hyung for bleaching my hair to such a light colour.

And it didn't end there.

Throughout the weekend, my mind was occupied by him as I continued making more eggs than I could ever eat on that pan he got me and that was really annoying.

And all of this meant one thing.

I truly didn't like him.

And it made sense because he wasn't even my type to begin with.

I liked soft and sweet people who gave me all the attention I want and Seokjin was anything but that.

He was loud, very sarcastic, didn't give an absolute fuck about me, didn't even look my way the entire day and continued eating his fruits with Jungkook and Jimin without acknowledging my presence.

In other words, he was anything but my type.

And so, I was completely fine with Jimin liking him because I didn't like Seokjin.

If anything, I was feeling a bit concerned for Jimin because he liked Seokjin who was an absolute unromantic guy and my best friend deserved better.

I didn't like Seokjin.

So I was completely okay with the fact that Jimin had called me five minutes ago to tell me that Seokjin had asked him to tell me that I should be there for the meeting we had for our project today and hung up on me to eat strawberries 'Jin' got him.

As if Seokjin couldn't message me himself.

But it was okay because I didn't like him.

I scoffed, flipping the hair strands off my forehead as I noticed the two sitting in the cafeteria looking at Jimin's iPad as they continued to eat strawberries.

Jimin stood up smiling as he looked down at Seokjin who still had his eyes on the screen and nodded before walking away to what I assumed was to get some drinks.

I walked towards the table, feeling people's eyes on me which I appreciated because someone was too busy to do that- not that I cared- and sat in front of Seokjin with my arms crossed.

He didn't look at me.

"Do you think Jimin is your personal assistant?" I asked, staring at his cap which was covering his face as he continued to stare at the screen.

"Of course not. I told him to not get me anything."

I narrowed my eyes, feeling a bit irritated as he said all that while still looking at the screen.