7. New Hyung

Taehyung's POV

Today is the first day of the new semester and I am not looking forward to it.

Firstly, I am tired. I had come back from Singapore a day before yesterday and I need rest.

Secondly, Jimin is not with me.

Jimin and I have been friends for a long time and because our parents are friends too, we always went to the same school. Even though, we had opted for different courses in college, we would always go together everyday whenever we could.

Except today because Jimin told me that he had something to do and he'll meet me directly in the college.

I needed Jimin because firstly, he was the one who talked to people so I wouldn't get annoyed when they approach us and secondly, because we hadn't been spending much time together.

To think of it, I am actually glad that the college finally started because it meant Jimin would stop working in that restaurant.

The first week was so hard because Jimin wouldn't stop talking about the restaurant.

I had honestly lost the count of how many times Jimin had referred to it. Everytime we would meet, he would just tell me about how fun it is working in the restaurant and why it will help him in his CV.

Couldn't relate, didn't want to relate ever.

He claims to have fun because there were a lot of people and they did a karaoke almost every night.

But I don't like people anyway.

I just like them liking me and giving me the attention I deserve. So, I couldn't imagine how spending so much time around people would be fun.

So, going to Singapore with my father and Namjoon hyung was a good decision or else I would been dead because of boredom.

Even Jungkook didn't nag me anymore.

And I had to admit that Jungkook not following me to Singapore was a shock. He would always want to accompany us everytime we go anywhere but this time, he didn't. 

I look at myself in the mirror and I don't think anybody can look this good in a sweater and pants but of course, I can and I did.

Even though I am tired, I know I look effortlessly stunning and the looks I get from the people as I walk to the academic block was evident of the fact.

"Hyung!" I hear a familiar voice behind me and I turn around to see Jungkook running towards me.

I scoff at how he suddenly remembers me now that he needs me to help him in college.

Maybe I should ignore him.

But as he comes near me, the words involuntarily leave my mouth.

"Jungkook. Ha, you remember me now that college has-"

And he goes straight past me.

I blink.

What the fuck?

I turn around slowly to see him running towards a familiar tall and broad figure and my jaw clenches when the figure turns around to be Seokjin.

I click my tongue as I walk towards the little bitch who dared to ignore me almost shoving me with his shoulder as he ran towards his 'hyung'.

The shoulders kind of gave it away but my eyes narrowed at his face before trailing down his body.

My eyes fall on Seokjin again and he is wearing a plain white t-shirt and black ripped jeans with black converse. His t-shirt is definitely a size bigger than him but his jeans seems to be of the right size as it fits him well.

"Taehyung hyung?" Jungkook's voice gets me out of my reverie and I notice that I was already standing in front of the two. "What are you doing here?"

"It's my fucking college, Jungkook. The one you wanted me to help you with," I say mockingly.

"Oh nice," Jungkook says in a dismissive tone, his eyes falling back on Seokjin who is busy typing in his phone. "Jin hyung?"

Jin looks at him before his eyes meet mine and instantly, his gaze turned into a glare.

Mine is no different as we continue glaring at each other.

"Hyung?"

"Yes," Both of us say in unison looking at Jungkook.

"He calls me hyung," I say in a stern voice making Jin laugh humorlessly.

He seems to do that a lot and it is annoying.

"Sure," He says, crossing his arms. "Go Jungkook. Go to your hyung,"

I ignore his mockery and look at Jungkook who was pouting slightly. "I don't have a lot of time for you. I have to do stuff more important than showing you around. If you want me to show you around, follow me," 

"You always dismissed me. Now I have a better hyung to show me around," Jungkook says, grabbing onto Seokjin's arm.

"Okay," I say looking around dramatically as if I am looking for something. "Where is he? The better hyung?" I ask looking him seriously.

"This is exactly who you ignore, Jungkook," Jin says pointing at me. "Ignore this kind in college for a good experience. They're annoying and useless and has nothing better to do than accuse people of doing things they didn't do and then refuse them to give money for their hardwork!"

By the end, he had raised his voice looking at me.

Firstly, it was Seokjin. He has a speaker for his vocal chords.

"How is that my fault? You stepped on my foot, crashed into me and then threw a box at me and ruined my shirt."

"I didn't even do it intentionally! I mean, why would I even do that for god's sake? I didn't even know it was you in all that darkness and even if I did know, I don't care enough to plot all of us just to 'get your attention'."

I scoff at his statement. I know he did it intentionally. He has some problem with me.

"You did it intentionally. I know you don't like me, Seokjin,"

Which is fucked up because everyone likes me.

"Of course, I don't. I don't like you a bit. But stepping on you isn't how I'll show it. But you know what? Now I will!" 

"You-" I am cut off I feel someone's hand over my shoulder and I turn my head to the side to see Jimin smiling at me.

"You're all here!" Jimin exclaims before his eyes fall over Seokjin and he gives him a smile.

"Hey, Jin!" Jimin moves his head towards where Seokjin was standing. "Isn't this the first time we're meeting in the college?"

Fortunate for Jimin.

I am so used to seeing him almost daily in the last semester.

When Seokjin replies with a normal voice, I turn my head to look at how it is possible for him to even speak normally when he was barking at me a moment ago and my jaw dropped when I saw his face.

He had a small smile?

Wait, what happened while I was in Singapore?

Whatever it is, I don't like it already.

.

I love writing Jungkook here. I would have made it JinKook already if it wasn't for my obsession with Taejin nowadays. I'm in absolute love with Taejin.