31. Heart Not Okay

Take everything in a light mood because the story is light-themed. Also now, I will be editing the book. This means I'll be rearranging the scenes for a better flow but nothing new will be added. :)

Taehyung's POV

How do I annoy Jin today?

That was the first thing that comes to my mind every morning when I wake up especially since our date last Sunday.

Yes, I call it a date and why wouldn't I?

He took me to a restuarant, we ate well, got to know more things about each other, we even ate ice cream and then we took a bus where he let me take the seat near the window.

That definitely sounds like a date to me except that I coerced him into doing this with me.

But guess what I didn't coerce him into?

Hanging out with me the next days! Ha!

I mean, okay, I admit I do force him into some things like sending me a follow request on Instagram-

"Taehyung, what are you doing to my phone?"

"Nothing."

"I gave you my phone to look at the pointers for the project! Not my Instagram!"

-and making him sit beside me-

"Taehyung, we're all literally squished here."

"Yes."

"Taehyung!"

"So? If you're so uncomfortable, go sit in the front seat, Jungkook!"

"Me? What? I didn't even say anything!"

"Go, sit in the front."

"Okay.."

- But then, he doesn't seem to mind it as much and he even sat beside me in the classroom willingly so it's all okay.

Okay, we were doing a project so what?

It's super fun especially when he tells me that I annoy him too much and sighs, rubbing his forehead. I like doing that a lot and I don't see any problem with it even though Jimin and Jungkook thinks it is a problem.

So, right! How do I annoy him today?

I continue humming as I'm still lying on the couch before an idea comes to my mind.

We had to meet for the project today at 6 as Seokjin said he'll be busy at 5.

Hm.

Great, I'll crash at 5!

I look at the phone and see that it's 4:30 already so I quickly stand up and change into my clothes.

I give myself one quick look in the mirror and grab my phone and wallet before quickly going to my car.

It doesn't take me much time to reach the restuarant after grabbing the shakes from my usual place and I style my hair again looking into the car mirror and once I'm all good, I grab the two cups- double chocolate and strawberry and get out, walking towards the restaurant with a playful smirk.

"Okay now, we need to make the whipping cream." I stop when I hear Seokjin's voice.

Whipping cream?

"Alright! I can do this. Don't worry about it."

Wait, Jimin??

I quickly go inside to the kitchen and stop when I see both of them laughing while they seem to be cooking something.

Oh.

The conversation that we had yesterday suddenly comes to my mind and I just stop.

Jimin likes Jin. 

What am I even doing??

Is this why he was busy?

I quietly step back and away from the counter and look at the plastic cups in my hand.

I feel sad now.

I keep the cups on the table and grab my keys from the side and walk out of the restaurant without doing anything else.

If this was Jungkook, I would have obviously rushed in and annoyed them by interrupting whatever they were doing but looking at Jimin and Jin together feels like different.

Like a potential couple different.

Oh god.

Jimin, my best friend, told me that he liked Jin just yesterday and is cooking with him while I annoy Jin all day so that I get all of his attention.

Oh no.

He is busy with Jimin.

What if-

No, no, I'm fine. I'm all okay. It doesn't matter.

Just I feel my eyes stinging for no reason now but it's probably just because of this stupid air and stupid dirt.

"Stupid dirt got into my eye- ouch!"

"Kim Taehyung?"

I immediately look at Min Yoongi as I'm rubbing my nose where he kicked a fucking can and glare at him with my blurry eyes.

This is definitely NOT a mood.

"Fuck, are you crying? Did I hit you this hard?"

I don't answer and just roll my eyes and scoff, walking towards my car but instead steps right onto the can which makes me lose my balance and I somehow manage to not fall on my face but just on my knees.

Jin likes Jimin.

"Are you okay?"

Jimin likes Jin.

"Did you just faint? I'm sorry. I was just kicking it and you literally came out of nowhere."

I lift my head to look at Yoongi as he's looking back at me confused and I sigh, sitting on the side of the road and grab the distorted can of coffee which he had kicked at me.

"Min Yoongi."

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah?"

"Please answer it honestly."

"Sure.."

"Is my nose looking okay?"

"Uh.." Yoongi comes closer and then nods. "It looks pretty fine to me. Did you have a crooked nose?"

I look at him with wide eyes, my hand immediately going to my nose. "No! It's roman nose. Like those of roman gods! Is it crooked now??"

"No, no! It's fine." He says. "I was just asking. It's all okay."

"Okay, good, atleast my nose is fine."

Because my heart is definitely not.