15

This is the longest chapter now.

Jin's POV

Yoongi was right.

I was getting soft for Jungkook.

But there was nothing else I wanted to do than to hit him hard on his head right now.

I was sweating profusely, still kneeling on the table, waiting for the bunny boy to come back with the tools he was supposed to get fifteen minutes ago but he was still nowhere to be seen.

One of the fans in the dining area had stopped working today and so, Aunt Kim had asked me to see what was wrong with it. It was positioned high on the wall so I had to use the table to reach it.

Usually, there would be some wiring issue so I knew how to fix it.

And to do that, I needed some screws which Jungkook quite enthusiastically volunteered to buy from the nearby store.

And now, he had disappeared and had left me in this scorching room where no fans were working because I had cut the connection for a while.

I heard someone clearing their throat so I wiped the sweat off my forehead and looked at the entrance expecting to see Jungkook but it was Jimin and Taehyung.

I looked at the two in confusion.

I understood why Jimin was here but Taehyung? What was he doing here?

"Hey, Jin!" I looked at Jimin who was smiling as he entered while Taehyung just stood there looking at me like I was some sort of a ghost.

"What are you doing?" I looked back at Jimin who was standing near me now, waiting for my answer.

I looked down and realized that I was still kneeling on the table.

I was about to jump off the table when I heard a loud 'Jin hyung!' and turned my face towards the entrance.

"Jin hyung! I'm back- Taehyung hyung? What are you doing here? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who seemed to be out of this world as he didn't reply.

Jungkook was looking at him in confusion as he waved his hand in front of Taehyung who was still very unresponsive as he seemed to be staring at something.

That something being in my direction.

"Hyung,"

I turned around to see if there was something behind me that got his attention like that but there was nothing.

Unless white wall fascinates Taehyung.

"Taehyung hyung!"

It seemed as if Jungkook had shaken the soul out of Taehyung because Taehyung gasped before he pointed at me with wide eyes and covered his mouth in shock.

"Fuck!" He said.

And then he ran away.

What the-

There was complete silence for about ten seconds as nobody said anything but just continued staring the spot where Taehyung had run away from.

"Wow," Jungkook broke the silence and cleared his throat. "That was something,"

Jimin cleared his throat shaking his head before he turned to look at me again. "So, what are you doing, Jin?" He asked.

"I'm fixing the fan," I said standing up on the table as Jungkook hopped his way to me and gave me the screws.