26. Double Chocolate

I updated quickly because I'm obsessed with Taejin again and also to thank you for getting this book 60k+ views and 5.4k votes

Jin's POV

Partying or more like showing Kim Taehyung that you can party shouldn't be done on a college night because the next day is crazy.

It's not like I couldn't move but I would much prefer to spend the next day on the bed instead of attending the morning classes.

Like certain someone who I am sure was still sleeping seeing how he didn't attend any of the classes which was good! I don't want him to annoy me with his presence but I swear to god, if he doesn't come to help me with the project-

"Hyung!"

I lift my head to see Jungkook running over to me while bumping into people and once, he sits beside me, I give him an acknowledging nod and turn my body to face him while my arm was supporting my head.

"Hi!" He says cheerfully and keeps his bag on the table. "How are you feeling now?"

"Pretty okay." I mumble, rubbing the back of my neck. "My classes gives me more headache than the alcohol so I'm used to this." I say.

"Yeah? Try this." 

And I suddenly feel his hand on the back of my neck which makes me look at him weirdly but before I could even ask him anything, he starts to massage it slowly which makes me sigh in pleasure. 

"Last night was so fun, hyung! Thank you for spending your time with me. Everyone had so much fun!" And he starts off, speaking continuously about the party and something about Taehyung while my eyes close on their own at how good it feels. "Did you check out my Instagram? I posted a lot of pictures! Wait, let me show you!" 

I slowly open my eyes as he continues to massage and shift more towards him to look at his phone.

Since Jungkook started to use my Instagram as me which ultimately made me use it too even though, at first, it was to mute messages that he would always unmute somehow, Instagram became one such thing that grew on me. So, even though I didn't like it that much before, now that he had mentioned it, I was quite interested to see them too. 

The moment he passes me his phone, my eyes widen as big as saucers when I look at the picture. 

That's not me, right?

"You look so cute."

Fuck no!

"That's me?"

That makes Jungkook laugh and he nods, pointing to the picture before he swipes to the next one with me, Jimin and him. "You are so different when you're drunk, hyung. It's really fun."

Wow, I did look different.

And it was fun. I mean, I remember most part of it and it was fun.

"Well, at least, that Taehyung got to see that I can party too." I mutter zooming into the my face that had hearts on it. Ah, yes. I remember asking Jimin to do that.

"He's crazy. He makes it seem as if he's a party monster but he passes out on the second drink and sleeps throughout. But again, he always does this at everything so I'm not even surprised. Oh! Name of the devil and he's here!" Jungkook says showing me the picture Taehyung had uploaded five minutes ago and it already had a lot of likes.

But then, Taehyung is popular so it makes sense. 

Hm, to think of it. I have never actually looked at his account. 

Not that I'm curious!

He just seems- Okay, I'm curious. But just to see how fancy he is on social media.