27. Zero

Someone asked me what happened all of sudden because I've been updating so much, haha. It's just your comments are soo motivating. Whenever I read them, I get ideas and I just write them.

Longg chapter

Also, who's your favourite character here? And who's your bias? (For research purposes, it's important)

.

Jin's POV

I'm in a car with Taehyung.

To put it more correctly, I have been forced into a car with Taehyung, Soobin and Yeonjun and I am not a fan of our meet-ups.

I glare at the rain who was pouring heavily and cross my arms across my chest.

We had decided to meet at a café to discuss the design of the project but all they did was eat and fight and then it started raining and I had no choice but to use Taehyung's car as the bus stop was too far away.

I was hoping the ride will get over soon and I'll reach my home safely and nobody will fight now.

"So how long had you two dated?"

"14 months."

"11 months."

My eyes widen and I slowly turn my face to look at Taehyung who looks pretty unaffected as if he didn't understand what he just started.

Again.

As if we didn't face this all the day!

"You think we dated for 11 months?" Soobin asks Yeonjun who looks at him mortified and I immediately turn around on my seat to look at them.

"Did I say 11? I said 14."

"No, you said 11. I heard it." Taehyung says and I hit him hard on the arm, glaring at him.

"See! You don't even remember how long we dated!"

"You didn't talk to me the whole day and now this is what you want to talk to me about?"

Soobin looks away from him and puts on the earphones into his ears before giving Yeonjun a middle finger.

"Wow, okay. Now you won't talk." Yeonjun says. "You know what? This is why. Your behaviour is why I don't remember how long we dated, okay?"

"And that's my house, Taehyung. Thanks for dropping me, bye. Bye, Seokjin." Soobin says patting the back of my seat before getting out of the car.

"Hey! You're so difficult!" And he shuts the door on Yeonjun's face.

We don't say anything as Taehyung continues to drive the car with an amused look on his face and I hit him hard again.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"Are you crazy?" I ask him and then turn around again to look at Yeonjun."And what book are you a character of?" I ask Yeonjun, not being able to keep my mouth shut now.

He gives me a puzzled look which makes me shake my head and I shift a bit to sit better so I can look at him properly.

"You like Soobin and you want him back but instead of showing that you like him, you're fighting with him like a crazy ex and annoying him." I say in a monotonous tone. "Only kids and book characters do that."

"Oh."

Taehyung coughs all of a sudden making both of us look at him as he chokes on nothing and hits his chest with one hand while driving with another.