8. Ice Cream

Jin's POV

"So, did you think of a way to get rid of them?"

I sigh, looking up at him as he places the plate of pancakes on the table in front of me. 

I shake my head in denial as I stab the knife in the syrup covered pancakes cutting the soft pancakes into smaller pieces.

It would be an understatement to say that I had been thinking of ideas to get rid of them.

"Well, he's working just fine and he did get us the customers, right? So, I guess, you shouldn't worry about it that much. His friends eat a lot anyway so that's good." Yoongi shrugs before shoving pancakes into his mouth too.

I hum lightly at his statement because I do agree with both the things. Jimin is surprisingly a good worker. He hasn't broken or spilt anything and seems to remember every order.

Also, I don't know if it was the power of F2 but he did bring us customers. The restaurant had been packed for the last three days. He did say that he asked his friends to check this restaurant out and I honestly didn't mind the advertising as long as it didn't invade my privacy.

Which brings me to my next point which was my major issue with this whole arrangement- privacy. I don't know why but I feel as if whatever was happening in this week has been invading my privacy.

Maybe it was because of the fact that I had seperated my college life and my home so well that now that I see people from my college eating in the restaurant or specifically Jimin and Jungkook sharing the same space that I do on a daily basis, I feel uncomfortable.

It's a good thing that Taehyung didn't come but I do feel that Jimin and Jungkook are trying to befriend me which I don't understand why.

Firstly, he has that brat as his best friend and secondly, he has no reason to befriend me.

On a second note, if I had a best friend like that, I'll want to look for other guys too.

"Your fanboy didn't come yet." Yoongi pulls me out of my thoughts and I chuckle, standing up as I look at the time.

It was about time he-

"Hey, Jin hyung!"

And he's here.

Jungkook plops himself down on the high rise chair beside me as his eyes fall on the now clear plate and his lips turn into a pout.

"What did you guys eat?" He ask making me roll my eyes. This guy have some sort of an obsession with food.

"You're already late. I was about to leave," I say, standing up from the chair and go to the kitchen to get the list of supplies Aunt Kim needs for today.

If it was some usual day, I would ask Jungkook to not follow me- which I knew he eventually would- but I would still ask him to not to do it however, today is different.

The list is so long, I was sure I'd have to go twice if it isn't for Jungkook and his muscles. Yoongi is a complete useless friend when it came to carrying stuff anyway. He accompanies me one morning and the rest of the day, he whines about his sore muscles when I'll be the one carrying almost all of the boxes.

He is great at cooking though which makes sense because he is pursuing a career in it and I love him for that because I couldn't even boil noodles properly.

"Ready?" I ask Jungkook and sigh as my eyes notice at how he is still pouting looking at the plate Yoongi is washing now.

Ignoring him, I walk out of the restaurant and soon, I hear steps follow me before a panting Jungkook starts walking beside me.