disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. The names of BTS members are used to create a universe in the work. The originality of the plot and the characters belong to the author and in absolutely no way is a representation of the members' actual persona.

Now, a few things that you should know about my works as a writer :

1. I don't feminize any member. Now, there can be some great books involving such element so if you do in fact like it, you can always check them out.

2. I write romantic comedies with light hearted drama. So no heavy angst.

3. I love to make my characters jealous and possessive but not in a toxic way so if you're into heavy drama, sorry.

4. My stories are usually long and there is a lot of character development so if you like fast paced books, I might not be the writer for you.

This book is a Taehyung-Seokjin Switch because it's what I am comfortable in writing the most and that way, I don't have to stereotypically frame my characters so if you're not comfortable with that, please don't continue further. I can give a warning beforehand but I will respect and totally understand if you don't wish to continue reading the book too. There's not much smut in the beginning but I don't want people complaining to be about it when it happens.