11. Can of Coffee

Taehyung's POV

He didn't blush.

He fucking didn't blush.

Not even a single speck of red could be seen on his cheeks or neck.

Not even a tiny bit.

Kim Seokjin didn't blush at all.

He didn't blush when my handsome face was inches away from his but his neck and cheeks got as red as a fucking tomato when Jimin gave him a fucking can of coffee.

What was this joke?

I narrow my eyes as Seokjin scratches the back of his neck, mumbling a small 'thank you' to Jimin who was grinning.

We are sitting in the cafeteria right now and as much as I didn't want to join Jungkook and Jin, when Jimin told me that he'll sit with them and give them coffee, I couldn't help but follow him.

I just want to see if a can of coffee has more seducing skills than Kim Taehyung because I had blamed lightening yesterday when I saw Seokjin's cheeks get red right after Jimin gave him coffee in the library.

Seems like it did have more skills than me and I am not happy.

"That's the least I can do for the delicious peaches I got to eat because of you, Jin," Jimin says in a gentle voice.

"I know right. They are super fresh, Jimin hyung. You know, peaches are Jin hyung's favourite fruit!" Jungkook says all of a sudden, making me scoff.

Out of all the fruits, this guy loves the fruit I was allergic to. 

Talk about fate and incompatibility.

I feel two set of eyes glare at me, a hard one from Seokjin and a harder one from Jungkook.

That's the Seokjin I kno- wait Jungkook too?

I look at him in confusion as he sends me deadly glares as if I had offended him.

"I like peaches too," Jimin says. "And they're really delicious. Thank you, Jin!"

"I was forced to give them to you by Aunt Kim." Seokjin says making Jimin laugh which made Jungkook laugh even harder.

"I'll personally thank her then. I miss working at the restaurant too so I think I'll give it a visit tonight if you don't mind. We can have fun,"

"Sure," Seokjin mutters standing up and so did Jungkook.

As soon as Jungkook and Jin stands up and walks away, I throw my bag on the table and turn to Jimin who is smiling looking at his phone.

"Did you guys do something?" 

"What do you mean?" Jimin stops eating the peaches and looks at me with confusion in his eyes.

"You and Seokjin," I continue when I see the look of confusion on his face. "You guys..did something?"

Jimin stares at me for a moment and laughs out loud making me look at him with narrow eyes.

"Isn't this the third time you're asking me that?"

When I didn't answer it, he keeps his phone on the side and looks at me with a sigh.

"Tae, I told you already. We didn't sleep together," Jimin speaks and as much as I try to find out if he is lying through his expressions, I can't figure out anything.

Jimin is so calm and collected like always.

"Why do you keep asking me that though?"

I didn't say anything.

I just clear my throat.

"I was wondering why you all were hanging out so much. And well, he doesn't seem to mind you as much.."

And he blushed! 

The guy who didn't blush even a bit when I was inches close to his face and called me designer vomit. 

Jimin just smiles as he leans back on the chair. "He's just different. I like it. We've never had a friend like him before so I enjoy hanging out with them."

I press my lips at his statement because that was true. Seokjin got all gentle around him while with me, he would either bark at me or ignore my presence altogether.

And before, I didn't give a single fuck. I mean, okay, at first, I was a bit perplexed when he spoke against me for the first time in the class because everyone worships me. After some time, I thought that he was playing hard to get and wanted my attention and he did get my attention. But then, I realized that he wasn't playing at all.

Seokjin really didn't give a single fuck if he was sitting in the front of the class alone. He didn't care if he didn't have friends. And he really didn't give a fuck about me.

And that was fine.

But now that Jimin and Jungkook was the one who got all his attention, I was pissed because it made me look like a fucking fool.

I groan when I think of that moment that happened three days back. He was so unaffected when my face was inches away and all I saw was anger.

"Enough about me though. How was Singapore?" Jimin asks and I just roll my eyes at his question.

"You finally remember that now? It had been more than a week since I came back."

"I have been busy. They're already giving us projects, you know," Jimin sighs before hitting my arm. "But what did you do? Did you go to clubs? Had your first kis-"

I hit him hard on the shoulder making him wince before standing up, slinging the bag around my shoulder.  "I have a class now so see you later?"

Jimin gives me an amused smile before laughing. "Meet you later, Tae."

As I am walking to my class, I see some girls standing on the side and a thought comes to my mind.

I walk towards them which makes them look at me with wide eyes and blushed cheeks.

That's what my effect was.

"Hi," I say, waving at them as my point is proven. "Bye"

And I walk to my class, feeling a lot better than I did before.

Just as I enter the classroom, the first person I see is Seokjin who is sitting in the front with his head buried in the book he is reading.

A can of coffee?

How could he overlook me and give his attention to Jungkook and Jimin?

Don't get me wrong, I am not jealous.

Kim Seokjin isn't my type. 

I just can't understand why he would overlook me like I am nothing.

He is hurting my pride.

And I didn't like it a bit.

.

This is a Taejin book so Jinkook is only platonic.