"Any ideas as to how we might change that state of affairs?" Davos asked, eyes flickering to him. They were all silent for a moment, their heads shaking. No one could simply walk into the lion's den without being hurt; Rhaenar especially. If she went in there, there was no guarantee that she'd walk back out - or that Cersei would believe her. More insults could be traded, more frustrations risen; and it truly would be for nothing.

But there was one man who could convince Cersei, of making her see sense. Rhaenar's eyes darted across the pit, focusing on the fuming Tywin as he spoke to some of the Lords from the Westerlands; Dorne and Highgarden chatting amongst themselves. "Only one. Everyone stays here. And I go and talk to my sister."

Rhae shook her head. "If you walk in there, she will murder you; and I didn't cross the Narrow Sea and lose what I have for you to be murdered."

"I don't want Cersei to murder me, either. I could have stayed in my cell and saved a great deal of trouble." The emerald green implored with her, her head still shaking at him. Tyrion couldn't go in there alone.

Jon shuffled. "I did this. I should go."

Rhae and Tyrion turned, a look of disbelief on both of their faces as they watched him. She wasn't entirely sure Jon knew anything; he thought he could walk in there and convince Cersei Lannister before she even attempted to kill him; he was madder than she thought. And Rhae thought he was insane for coming south and speaking of the Army of the Dead when neither of them knew each other. "She'll definitely murder you." The emerald flickered back to Rhae. "I go see my sister alone. Or we all go home and we're right back where we started."

"Take your father with you, if you can't convince her, perhaps he can. And you can keep an eye on them, make sure that they don't plot against us." Tywin will be able to tell if Cersei is lying, but Rhae wasn't stupid - she knew she couldn't trust him as far as she could throw him.

Tyrion's brows rose. "You think that's wise?" He didn't ask in a cruel way, more to ensure that Rhaenar was certain. "They could turn on me the moment I walk in."

She nodded. "They could, but they'd be at a disadvantage from doing so. The Houses of Westeros are here, and they are watching us - Cersei would be a fool to think killing you means nothing, it would be an act of war." Rhae promised before reaching out, her hand hovering between them. Tyrion took it, their pair squeezing at each other's hands. "You've always said if anything happens to me, you would watch this city burn; let me do the same for you."

His eyes melted, his head nodding as a small smile sat upon his lips. He'd made mistakes, but his greatest mistake would always be underestimating her. Rhaenar didn't need the people around her, but she surrounded herself with them because she cared for them, because she wanted to help them as best she could, even if it cost her. It's why she flew North, why she organised for the other Houses to be at this summit, and why she continued to look at people with love shining in her eyes.