Chapter 13.

Grace

I let Jungkook lead me to the first floor and then to the end of the hall.

Damn, their house is huge.

And then he opens the door, and my mouth falls open.

His room is as big as my whole apartment.

"I wanted to say that your house is big, but wow, your room is huge," I say when he sees me gawking.

"It's the biggest room here, don't worry," he laughs and winks at me.

But isn't he the youngest? How on earth did he get the biggest room?

"If you're wondering how I got it," he says and I look up, my surprised face letting him know I was, indeed, thinking about just that, "we played a game for the rooms and this was the one I got."

It's an amazing room. It's at the end of the hallway and he has the whole end-section from one side of the house to the other. On the left side is the bathroom and on the right his bed and table.

It's very minimalistic, but I have to pee really bad, I'll just have check it out later.

I look at Jungkook and he points to the door on my left. I finish my business and look at myself in the mirror. There's a light flush on my cheeks but my eyes are bright and a small smile permanently etched on my lips. Why am I kind of enjoying talking to him?

"Thanks for letting me use your bathroom," I say as I walk out of it.

"No problem," Jungkook is sitting, or better lying, on the bed with his legs still touching the floor.

I step to the window and look out.

The house is the last one in their street so they have noting but woods behind it. And wow, what a view.

"You like the view?" Jungkook asks me, he's now sitting.

"It's so beautiful," I stride over to the desk, it's big and every inch is covered. If not by paper, then by books.

I've noticed he has a lot of them. Some are lying on the table, some are stacked on the floor, and what I'm guessing are his favourite and most precious ones are neatly organised on a shelf.

"How come you're here only with your friends?" Jungkook asks me, watching me wander around his room.

"Hm?" I ask, who else would I come with?

"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

My mind wanders to Blake for a second, but I have no problem wiping it away.

"Nope, where did you hear that?" I'm curious, is someone saying around that I have a boyfriend? Did he go around asking about me? 

"I thought the guy at Becky's party was with you," Jungkook says. I can't decipher his mood right now. Surprised, tense, curious.

I start to laugh. It isn't the first time someone has mistaken Mike for my boyfriend.

"That guy, Mike, is my cousin," I explain seeing things make sense to Jungkook, "he's like my best friend."

"Oh, well from what I saw he really cares about you," he replies, his tone shining with sincerity.

I smile back and look at the shelf before me.

I gasp.

No way! No freaking way.

Jungkook

I almost fall of my bed. 

I was just processing what Grace told me about her cousin and accepting that I was wrong. I wanted to ask her about the other guy, but I didn't want to push it.