Chapter 10.

Jungkook

I'm finally in bed, but I can't sleep.

Every time I close my eyes, her sad face appears.

Ugh, I can't deal with this right now.

I open my sketch book and iPad, and get to work.

If I can't sleep, I can at least do something productive. I'm going to transfer my characters form paper to my iPad to get a digital sketch of them.

I've finally got all of them done, but now comes the hard part. I've only drawn them in black and white and now I have to decide the colours of their eyes, hair and overall look.

It has to be in connection to Blackheart book series. 

The main male character is somewhat similar to me. It's my essence put into an otherworldly prince. I make his crown out of blue flowers, his clothes are green and black, the only big difference I make is about his eyes.

Mine are dark brown, nothing special, in my opinion. But I make his vivid green. I make his hair a darker shade of brown than mine, too.

I'm surprised how quickly I'm done with him, and can now move on to the female lead.

I stare at my drawing for a second before it hits me.

I drew her. I drew Grace. I couldn't figure out where I got the inspiration from, but I guess my subconscious remembered.

I start drawing her with my iPad pen and I can get her face features down even better. As much as I want to give her chocolate brown hair, she has to fit into the fairy theme of the game.

After a bit of contemplation I decide to give her silver hair with light touches of purple and light purple eyes.

To top it off I draw some flowers in her hair and give her flower sleeve tattoos.

I pull my prince back to the screen and draw flower tattoo's on him too. But his arms are covered so I draw them on his neck and hands.

This is starting to look really cool, I smile to myself.

I can feel my eyes closing, so I save my drawings and decide I'll deal with why Grace keeps sneaking into my mind tomorrow.

Grace

Would you like to know the worst thing is?

Me having to listen to Ali rave about Blake and not being to talk to her about how I feel.

"I didn't even see you leave," says Ali while we're sipping on our coffee's at the Coffee Hut, a small coffee shop on campus.

"Yeah, I was tired and had to get some sleep," I take a deep breath, "you were busy anyways," I try my best to sound enthusiastic.

Ali's eyes light up, "Blake is so awesome, we really connected."

"I wouldn't know, he didn't even introduce himself," I say, a bit of bitterness coating my tone.

I can get over whatever thing they have, but I won't be able to get over if he hurts her feelings.

"Anyways, trust me when I tell you, he's so sweet," Ali says and looks like she's already daydreaming about him.

I'm trying very hard to hold myself back.

I change the topic, "Do you know what you're doing for New Years?" I'm genuinely interested, because I don't have plans either.

Her gaze averts my eyes and I know she's about to say something I don't particularly wish to hear.

"I'm flying home," she look up at me carefully.

"That's awesome, I know how much you miss your family," I say, truly happy for her.

"Really?" she sounds surprised at my response. I don't like what I'm feeling right now.

"Of course, your brothers must miss you so much, too," I met them once last year. Ali's two younger brothers are so lively and they always tease her, but I know how much they love her.

Her eyes get a bit teary and my heart hurts a bit, too. I miss my family as well, but they're currently in Europe on a trip and I'm here.

"I'm having dinner with Rebecca and the girls anyway. I'll just tag along wherever they're going later," I say, assuring Ali I'll be fine one last time.

"Okay, and don't you dare not answer my call at midnight," she says, pointing her finger at me.

"I won't, and you," I point my finger at her to mock her gesture, "have the best time with your family."

We're outside of the coffee shop already, Ali pulls me into a hug.

"I'll miss you and please have some fun tomorrow, okay?" her serious look bores into my eyes, "you deserve it."

We hug one last time and Ali's already hopping in her car. She's flying back tonight and she still has to pack.

I wave at her and head home. 

It's still all white outside, but at least the sun is out.

When I'm inside and warm I call Becky.

"Hey, G. What's up?" Becky answers after the third ring.

"I was just wondering about New Years," I say back, hoping she doesn't have too much planned.

"Still the same plan, dinner with Maya and Liza and then Con's," I let out a breath, thank god, "I've heard a lot of people are coming, so I think it's going to be fun."

After I don't reply, she asks, "You're still coming right?"

"Yeah, of course," I say back, maybe I should take Ali's advice and have some fun.

"Awesome, so tomorrow at La Rosetta at 8pm," Ali says absently and I know she's already doing something else.

"Can't wait," I say back. I, Grace Genevieve Green, am going to give myself a break and enjoy this New Years.

But right now I have some work to do, so I'll worry about it tomorrow.