Chapter 2.

Jungkook

"Dude, come on!" Jimin is siting in the chair in my room, his legs up on my table when I enter after a solo practice with Coach. "Get your feet off my drawings."

Jimin smiles at me and slowly put his legs down. "I still don't understand why these sketches are so important to you." He is still dressed in his out-to-charm clothes, I guess he just came from a date. I wonder who it was this time.

"I just do them for fun," Jimin looks up at me doubtfully, but doesn't pry and leaves my room with a smirk like he knows something I don't.

I plop onto my chair and look at the sketches spread all over my table. I told Jimin they were silly, but the truth is that they're the base for a video game I'm creating.

I started only two weeks ago and am almost done with the character and scenery sketches.

The only things missing are the main characters and the base camp for the game. I am planning on programming something based on a fantasy series called Blackheart and a video game.

I haven't told anyone, not even my roommates/best friends, I'm not sure I ever will. Because what if I don't finish it or worse, it flops. I also don't want their ideas to overpower my own or to see their pity or disappointment of it doesn't work out the way I wish it would.

For now I'm the only one who knows, and if one day something becomes of it maybe then I'll reveal my true identity instead of going by TigerKnight97.

I turn up the volume of my headphones and try to imagine what my lead princess looks like, but after 2 hours I still don't have anything.

What am I going to do? My initial plan was to have everything drawn out by the end of this week and it's already Friday. Well, I guess I could extend my deadline since the 2 week break starts on Monday.

It already dark outside when Jin yells from the kitchen, "Dinner is ready, boys!"

Thank god for Jin and Yoongi, without them we would have starved a long time ago.

I stand up way too fast, nearly fall over the piles of books stacked on the floor - I am in desperate need of some new shelves - but the smell coming from the lower floor is way too tempting.

I meet Tae in the hallway and we both practically run down the stairs, and I beat him by a solid second. I plaster on a victorious smile as I sit in my usual spot, next to Yoongi and opposite Jimin.

After we maul the lasagna, it's time for the daily game plan with our captain Namjoon leading it, of course.

"We only have 4 more weeks till our rematch with Ravenwood. I want everyone focused on practice," Namjoon's eyes dart to Jimin, who only raises his shoulders and puts on a good-boy smile, and then at Tae who grins instead of answering. But his reaction tells plenty, I know for a fact that he and Jimin are going to a party tonight.

But not me. I'm planning on rereading the Blackheart series during my vacation, and I might as well start tonight.

After helping Hobi clean up, I jump in the shower and change into grey sweatpants and a black sleeveless t-shirt.

Damn, my muscles are sore from practice tonight. I'd asked Coach for extra time to practice my shots and now I can barely move.

I grab the first book from the stack by the foot of my bed - again, I really need to buy more shelves. We moved into this house almost four months ago and I still only have a bed, desk with my computer and a nightstand. Yup, I'm living the college student life.

I settle on the bed, smiling at how the art on the book cover connects with the tattoo on my right arm, the flower veils continuing from the book onto my arm. It's where I got my inspiration from, how I imagine the flowers continue.

I turn my music back on and get to work. It's two in the morning when I finish the book. The house is far from quiet, if I had to guess , I'd say that the afterparty has moved to our house. One of the perks of living off campus as much as one of the drawbacks. Parties every weekend may sound fun, but after a few weeks it gets kind of old, if I'm being completely honest.

The noise dies down around three and I'm finally able to sleep, already excited to reread the second book tomorrow.