Chapter 12.

Jungkook

By the time I make it to the living room it's almost full. 

Were all these people invited?

"Did you invite so many people?" I ask Jin when I run into him, holding a bowl of chips.

"Jimin said he'd take care of the planning and I took care of the snacks and drinks." he simply replies before running off to mix more drinks.

I have to give it to Jin, though. The offer of snacks and drinks is impeccable.

But how could he let Jimin plan it? He knows how he is.

Well, not much I can do now. I might as well enjoy it.

That's why I find my way to the counter, and mix myself a gin and tonic.

At first my friends looked at me a bit weird for drinking only gin and tonic, but I've never been a fan of beer, I can do a bottle at most.

I run into a couple known faces and we chat for a while, after that I find Jimin and Tae.

"You look dope, bro," Jimin yells into my ear over the music and looks around at all the girls slowly starting to dance around us.

I can already smell alcohol on his breath. It's a good thing his bed is only one floor up. I don't think he'd be able to walk home tonight.

The drink in my hand relaxes me a bit and soon I grab another one.

---

It's only one hour left before midnight and I'm chilling on the couch with Yoongi. 

"You want a smoke?" he asks me with heavy-lidded eyes. I decline and roll my eyes. He should have known the answer, but I guess he's too drunk.

At the same time I hear a whistle through the music. It's from Jimin and at first I think he's just being drunk, but then I see Becky in a short, shiny dress. Behind her stand Liza and Maya, who's looking like she wants to get out of here with Jimin.

Of course they all look hot, but again, they don't hold my attention for a long time.

She steals it again.

Except that today I'm not the only dude paying all my attention to her.

I see a couple hungry looks in her direction and my blood boils a little.

I have to remind myself again. Friends, you can be friends.

I can see the relief on Grace's face when Jin yells "drinks," and everybody turns their attention to him.

Jimin leads the girls to the counter and Maya, Liza and Becky - who I'm pretty sure had a thing with Hobi - are all making love eyes at him.

I wonder why she isn't. Don't get me wrong, I like that she isn't, I just want to figure out why.

Maybe I'll find out tonight.

I take a quick sip of my drink when I see them coming in the direction of the couch I'm sitting on.

Grace

This place is crowded. I honestly didn't expect this many people.

But tonight I'm having some fun, so I guess the more the merrier.

Jimin greets us with a smile and a seductive gleam in his eyes.

I get why all the girls want him. He's hot, dressed in all black with his shirt half unbuttoned, and his raven hair only contributes to his hotness.