Chapter 59: Training (Part 9)

"It is dark...Am I at this place again? Wait, what was I doing before I came here?" I mumbled, as I tried to remember. "Hmm, it's useless. I can't remember anything...Ah!" I said, as I suddenly got a struck of idea. "This is a dream! Having no memories of coming here, is the proof of it..." I said. "This is no dream..." A voice was heard from behind. "This voice...!" I mumbled, as I quickly looked behind. "As I thought it is you!" I said as I saw the light, that I once saw when I was young. "Hmm, it's kinda strange...I do remember seeing this place, but I don't remember how? Maybe this is also part of a dream? But wait, you said this isn't a dream... then, what is this place? Where the hell am I?" I asked the light. "You are in void..." The light said. "Void..?" I mumbled. "Precisely, this void is once made by Ghart, first I thought you were Ghart that he died and got reincarnated into you..." The light said. It suddenly changed form, when the fragments of light disappeared, there was Elia...I mean Exelia. "So I came seeing you...But seems like I was wrong, you weren't my brother..." She said. "Elia!" I called out to her. "You still call me by that name, despite the fact that you know my real identity..." Elia said. "Well, it's kinda easy, plus I am used to it..." I said. "I appreciate you calling me by that name..." She said. "You're welcome...wait, did Ghart died? If history books are right, he became immortal in exchange of his wish...?" I asked. "Well, I'll tell you about that some time, first you must know how you come to this void..." Elia said. "How I come..." I gulped. "Ed, I'm sure you've hear this sentence somewhere before. "Thy emotion is what makest thy right now..." right?" Elia said. I was shocked. "Y-yeah..." I said. "You know that sentence, had this kind of meaning..." "Ed!" Reina shouted. "Kid, what happened to you out of a sudden? Wake up to your senses!" Niahl shouted, as all of them tried to stop me. But, they were overpowered. "So this is the power of darkness, but why does this boy have it?" Niahl mumbled. "You kids!" Niahl said. "Yes!" They quickly responded. "Do you know what that kid's Element is?" Niahl asked. "Well, not sure about it..." Russell said. "He can use all elements..." Gino said. "And create many things..." Forth said. "Create..?" Niahl mumbled. "It has that kind of meaning?" I said. "Yeah, that must be why you turned like this..." Elia said. "I see, that explains many things..." I said. "Now, Ed...what is the negative emotion that has been eating your heart away, and caused these things this time?" Elia asked. I put my hand to my heart. "Hatred...I wanted to get revenge for my family..." I said. "It seems so..." Elia said. "But! But, why would that be negative? Why would caring for someone be negative?" I said. "It is negative, especially if you are just using it as an excuse to escape one reality and move on..." Elia said. "What are you saying? Why would I use them as excuse?!" I said. "You are! You wanted to get revenge on the old men of the church, but at the same time you don't want, because you are thinking that there are more better reason to do that, and you don't have that...But you noticed everyone having a reason to fight and only you had a vague reason, so you used your wish to get revenge and your family as excuse, so you can hurry up and move on to the next path! You damn liar! You coward!" Elia said. "E-Elia..." I mumbled. "If you don't have any reason to fight, then find it! No one is saying that you don't have to fight just because you don't have a reason, you don't have a merit, and you won't get benefit with it! You fight to find the reason within it! Don't use those important to you as mere excuse! You idiot!" Elia shouted. "Sorry...I didn't realize I became that much of a coward! I was scared! When my Mom died, I fell into depression, but Cia woke up after it, so my heart was tied again. But, as I thought, even if something happy happened, despite of the sadness I felt, nothing will change... The fact that I lost something very dear won't change. Now, I think of it, maybe it is my feelings I lost...I am wondering why I didn't shed tears that time...why! Why I didn't try to look for them...yet now, I'm using them as excuse! I am really rotten to the core aren't I?" I shouted, as I cried. "You are, but...right now everyone needs you. You don't have any time to feel depress at here, go back...Go back to them and fix that rotten attitude of yours...!" Elia said, as she punched my heart, with her head down. "But...is it alright for me to...go back to them...? Wouldn't they get angry?" I asked. "Learn that yourself!" She said, with a smile. "Alright!" I grinned. "When you wake up, everything will just be a very bad nightmare of yours...aah, even at times like this...I can't even become your beautiful dream...how frustrating..." Elia said. "You did...If I was to wake up, I will remember this as a Nightmare at the beginning with me trapped in the darkness, until a beautiful nymph came rescuing me..." I said. "Idiot..." Elia said. I opened my eyes. I thought I will be alright, but the hatred I had until earlier tried to take over me, and eat my soul again. "Grahhh!" I shouted. As I thought, is it impossible. "Bind thy, Protect thy, Never leave thy side...Shadow Bind!" Kirt shouted, as shadows bind me from below. "Sleep for now, Ed..." Kirt said, as he hit me with a hand chop on my name to make me unconscious for now. "Finally over!" Niahl shouted. "Really what was that..." Reina sighed. "Hmm, it's already done..." A red haired man appeared out of sudden. "Fiore..?" Niahl said. "You know him too?" Russell said. "You kids too?" Niahl said. "We have lot of connections!" Fiore chuckled. "Why are you here?" Niahl asked. "I happened to be at the city, and saw that dark thing, and came rushing here...!" Fiore said. "So you know this..?" Niahl said. "I can tell you all I know..." Fiore smiled. Niahl stood. "Take him to his room for now, you can do that right kids?" Niahl said. "Yes sir!" They said, as they carried me. "We're going to my office, Fiore..." Niahl said. "Yes..!" Fiore smirked.