Chapter 52: Training (Part 2)

“So? Who wants to go first?” Niahl asked, interrupting their conversation. “Me…” Kirt said, as he was a bit drowsy. “Aren’t you motivated than usual, Kirt?” Gino said. “Just want to rest…” Kirt yawned. “As expected…” We agreed. “Well, I would like you to hold on for a 30 minutes; if possible….It would be bad if you were to fall asleep…” Niahl said. “Don’t worry, it wouldn’t take that long…”Kirt glared at Niahl. When the battle started, Kirt was looking at the ground. Is he sleepy? “Kirt-kun, let me ask, in case, what is your element?” Niahl said. “Shadow…” Kirt mumbled, as he looked down the ground. “Does he even have any motivation?” Reina mumbled. I can say the same. After looking at the ground, he spun and spins his dagger, before throwing it up the air. “Eh?” Niahl mumbled, as his attention centered the dagger, which was up in the air. As he looked down, to see Kirt….”Oh, damn I’ll let my guard down, where’s that kid?!” Niahl said. Kirt disappeared into thin air, like a shadow. “Shadow..!” I mumbled in my mind, as I saw a shadow roaming the ground. “Don’t tell me…” I mumbled. A shadow danced over the ground, swinging and spinning, as if it was a bird flying the sky. Soon, the shadow stopped near Niahl’s shadow. “Don’t tell me that kid coated himself with shadow, and allowed the ground to absorb him..?” Niahl said. Right, he is precisely right! Kirt allowed himself to be swallowed by the ground, when he used his dagger as a lure for Niahl’s attention. Usually, when a weapon is thrown up in the air, one would be curious to know where it would head to. “Nice thinking for a lazy guy like you, Kirt…” Ford mumbled, as he chuckled while tilting his glasses. “If you’re in the ground, then I will have to force you to come up..!” Niahl said, as he clenched his fist. “Tremor thy Fate, Light thy Path. One would stray away the path. One would stick to the path. Once a meeting occurred between them, their fate will be connected from on. Connect, connect the fate of thread, and force one to pass his limits. I chose the path of trials, so I call thee, Trómo sti gi! (Tremor the Land..!)Niahl shouted, as he shook the ground by punching the ground, using his thunder Element. After the short quake Niahl made, Kirt appeared from the ground. “You shook my brain!” Kirt complained. “I didn’t have a choice. Or else it would take you a long time to get up, wouldn’t it? Wait…Don’t tell me you were sleeping down there?” Niahl said. “How did you know?” Kirt asked. “Well, you had a drool, wait, how the hell were you able to sleep down the ground, you don’t even have oxygen there?!” Niahl freaked out. “Dunno, just managed to…” Kirt said. Niahl sighed, as he gave up questioning the lazy kid more. “Well, nevermind that, let’s continue the fight. You still haven’t been able to land a hit on me…remember?” Niahl provoked him, as he once clenched his fist, this time it was his right arm. “Tremor thy Fate, Light thy Path. One would stray away the path. One would stick to the path. Once a meeting occurred between them, their fate will be connected from on. Connect, connect the fate of thread, and force one to pass his limits. I chose the path of wise, so I call thee, Fos to skotádi! (Light the dark!)” He said, as he punches the air strongly, while the lightning he produces goes over Kirt’s zone. Although, he didn’t flinch a bit, he guarded himself with shadow, and swallowed the lightning with it. And attacked Niahl with his element, but Niahl was able to dodge all of it. “Damn kid, are you thinking the pressure will weaken me..?” Niahl chuckled, as he countered Kirt’s shadow punch with his own thunder punch. Though, all it did was push back that shadow punch of Kirt. Soon, Kirt sprinted from his position to Niahl’s strike zone, as he coated himself again with shadow, and slipped down the ground, allowing himself to be absorbed again. “Hiding again you damn brat!” Niahl said, as he turned around, just to see a drowsy Kirt, punching his gear in his stomach, lightly as if he was poking it. “…….” Silence filled the training grounds, as Kirt suddenly fell down asleep. “T-the heck..?” Niahl brought Kirt to his room, as he come back, he sighed deeply. He really let down his guard, since Kirt threw the sword up in the air. “A dagger, huh…” Niahl mumbled. “What about a dagger?” Reina asked, as Anna hides behind her. “N-nothing…”Niahl quickly averted. “Well, let’s move on to the next…!” Niahl said, as he regained his motivation. “So, who wants to go next?” Niahl asked. “But first, let me confirm one thing…”Reina stepped forward. “What is it?” Niahl said, as he looked at her. “Would it count my loss, if I were to get hit by you?” She asked. “No, it would only count as your loss, by the time ends and you weren’t able to land a hit on me…” Niahl answered. “Then, let me go next…!” Reina said, while she wielded her rapier one handed, with her left hand raised on her back. Her eyes were serious enough to motivate others.