Chapter 55: Training (Part 5)

With Kirt, Reina and Gino done fighting Niahl, it was already the fourth battle. “So who’s going next?” Niahl asked as he finally got back his motivation. Forth tilted his glasses and said, “I’ll go next” “Haah…Hey, where is Kirt by the way?” Gino asked, after yawning. Maybe he kinda remembered Kirt, because he was feeling drowsy. “I bet he’s in his room…”Reina said. “Why don’t I check him out?” Russell asked. “It might be better. Maybe Kirt-kun is awake, already…” Anna said. “No, I doubt it. Surely he’s still sleeping…”I said. “Right, right!!” Gino agreed, as Reina nodded. “If you say so…”Russell and Anna said. “Achoo! Sleepy…”Kirt mumbled, as he went back to sleep. I get the feeling of being listless, thanks to the cold weather. But can you stay awake for one more whole arc, like you did on the Royal battle Arc? Well, can’t blame you, coz that’s your character, Kirt. Forth tilted his glasses. “Don’t you think it is hard to wield a heavy sword, like that with such body, lad…?” Niahl smirked. “I wish that you don’t underestimate me…Niahl” Forth said, as he glared at Niahl, with the sword leaned on his back. A strong gust of wind blew Niahl’s bangs, from below. “Cold..!” Niahl said as he shivered. “Life has three states…” Forth mumbled, as he took one step forward. “Solid, Liquid, and Gas. One by one, let me change it, by the flow of the destiny…Come forth…Chaine de Glace! (Ice Chain)” Forth shouted, as the wind that blew past Niahl turned chains, that binded his wrists and ankles. “Wha-!” Niahl groaned. “Take this!” Forth jumped as he wielded the heavy sword, this has ice covering the blade, with two hands. “Vrontés..! (Thunder Impact..!)” Niahl whispered, as the ice chain broke, he jumped behind to dodge Forth’s attack. “Phew! That was close lad!” Niahl said, as he grinned. “What a jumpy old man you are…” Forth said. “You damn kid, did you just call me old man!” Niahl complained. “Is that where you need to retort…?” Gino mumbled. “Forth-kun that is rude…”Anna mumbled. “You leave me choice. You know that I hate being called old man, yet you did! Astrapí! (Lightning flash!)” Niahl said, as a flash of light was seen on his right hand. He throws it on the air, causing a function like a flash bang to hide him. “Ugh!” Forth groaned. “Hehehe! Tromos sti gi! (Terror on Earth!)” Niahl shouted, as he punched Forth’s abdomen with his left hand. But, Forth was able to protect himself as he hastily shielded him with his heavy sword. Enduring the pressure, Forth tighten his grip and pushed Niahl’s hand away. “Oh no!” Niahl said, as he realized he won’t be able to dodge Forth’s attack, quickly. Forth hit his OOO with the heavy sword, with its blade covered with ice. “It hurts!” Niahl groaned. He fell on the ground, as he holds his OOO. “Haah…” Forth sighed. “Ah! My eyes still hurts..!” Gino said. “Me too..!” Russell agreed. “He totally reserves what he got…But still, getting hit on his OOO, pfft!” Reina laughed. “Don’t say such vulgar word, as if you aren’t a Noblesse yourself… “I said. “Hmph!” Reina averted my eyes. “Don’t ignore me!” I complained. Really, that reaction of yours is very cliché that you’re ticking me off. Wait a minute, if we’re just talking about cliché, don’t your attitude against me says you love me? ………No there’s no way, its Reina we’re…I mean I’m talking about, right? There’s no way…plus I prefer Anna-chan more than her. Anna-chan who’s gentle like an angel...Really, they’re like a bitter coffee and sweet milk being compared with each other. Well, let’s stop this farce, and continue to the main topic………! “Well, we have gone through 4 battles now, the remaining who hasn’t battle yet is Russell-kun, Ana-chan and Ed-kun! So, who’s going first you three..?” Niahl asked. He just finished his rest on the ground as Forth hit his OOO, now he’s already asking a duel? Good grief. “Should I go now?” I thought. I looked at Russell and Ana. I smiled. “Nah, I’ll pass..!” I thought. “I’ll be going last, Niahl!” I said. “If you say so…So you two, have you decided?” Niahl asks again. “I’ll be g--!” Russell was cut off, with Ana’s energetic response. “Me! I’ll be going!” Anna said. “Eh?!!”