Chapter 56: Training (Part 6)

“I’ll be going!” Anna said. “Eh?!” Everyone spooked. “I also want to win…so that I can be with everyone. I will get permission this way…I need to!” Anna said. “Anna…”Reina mumbled. “Good! Let me be the one to give you the permission..!” Niahl smiled, as he patted Anna’s head. “Ah, Niahl…If you do that…”I said. “Waah, help me…!” Anna shivered. “Eh? Did I do something wrong?” Niahl panicked. “Anna-chan has Androphobia…” Russell said. “Eh! Say things like that more early….S-sorry Anna-chan!” Niahl said. “No…It’s fine…” She said, as she hid behind Reina, like always. “Always, huh?” I thought, as I sighed. “Ed? Is something the matter?” Russell asked. “No, why did you ask?” I said. “You look kinda pale…” Russell said. “Do I? Maybe just some lack of sleep…So don’t worry” I said. “If you say so…” Russell said. Really, it’s nothing important, so….don’t worry about me…I beg you, don’t look at me like that…as if you have done something wrong to me…please don’t… “Anna-chan’s Element is Melody, right?” Niahl smiled. “Why is he doing some small talk, even after learning Anna fears man?” Gino mumbled. “Short talk, because he is an idiot…” Forth tilted his glasses. “Really, he is…”Reina agreed. “You two, that’s rude…”Russell said, before glancing on me. Russell soon looked at me. Surely, he’s worried with my face being pale all of a sudden. “Yes…it is…”Anna respond. “What kind of thing can it do?” Niahl asked. “He’s still continuing it…”Gino said. “It can change a person’s feelings…And such…” Anna said. “I see, how about you give me some demonstrations?” Niahl said. “Eh?!” They all mumbled, except for the idiot. “Isn’t that basically telling Anna, to attack me because I won’t fight back?” Gino said. “Really, how idiotic…too much that even Gino can grasp the mood…Haah” Forth sighed. “Oi, oi what do you mean by that? Did you just insult me, four eyes?!” Gino got pissed off. But, Forth remained still and ignored him. “Well, I-If you say so…” Anna responded, as she took a deep breath. “So she’ll do it..?” We all thought. Anna started humming a melody. “Eh?” I mumbled, as I suddenly raised my head. The melody she was humming, it sounds…“By that time, I will sing out my heart, with the intention of letting you guys remember me, and we’ll reconcile..!” I remembered the words she said, that day. I don’t know why, but for some reason her song sounded familiar. No, it wasn’t her song, but the images it showed seemed familiar. The nostalgic life of my ignorant times…The preciousness of the unchanging days those times. Everything comes flowing back. The hole, that I thought I have filled out already, comes out again. The deep hole of loneliness inside my heart, a very deep hole, comes flowing out again, a deep black hole. I can’t seem to stop myself from tearing out. “But what a beautiful future…” Anna stopped singing. “That made me cry a bit…”Gino mumbled. “Yup, it was a very beautiful song…”Russell said. “It really is…”Reina said. “No complains…”Forth tilted his glasses. “Damn…” Niahl mumbled, with a smile. “Yahh!” Anna said, as she suddenly hit Niahl with a staff on the head. “You lose your guard there…!” Anna panted. “Hahaha….hahaha Hahah! Good one, Anna-chan…really a good one!” Niahl said, as he wiped his tears. He also cried. “It has been a while, since I’ve remembered her…” Niahl mumbled. “Eh?” Anna mumbled. “Nothing…! Good Job!” Niahl said, as he patted Anna’s head. “So, Russell-kun, you’re up next!” Niahl said. “Ah, yes sir!” Russell said. Somehow, my heart feels swollen…it hurts…it feels empty. I’m being trapped in again, trapped inside a dark, dark never ending cage…”I hate this…I hate everything! Damn! Damn it all…!” If memories would hurt me this much…give me this much depression…then I wish I didn’t reminisced about it!