Chapter 11: Capital Academy

And now, with the first arc which centers the new life of Hakuya Soraki as Edward von collins has ended. The next arc, is the arc that centers Edward von Collins' student life, at the capital academy!

 ___-----------___

"So this is the Capital Academy...." I mumbled. It was as big as the castle. Although it is a bit smaller, that it was very similar to the Ashford Academy in Code Geass. Well, probably the reason of the vastness of this academy is due to the ruler of the Capital's influence. I did know that there are three people who rules over this Empire.

First, is the Emperor, Geralt of course, he is the one who rules over this Empire and also over the two other rulers. Us, who are the sons of the Emperor has the right to be an Emperor, one day.

The next ruler is a Pope, William Franco Vi Washington. He is the currently assigned Pope. The Pope has the authority of ruling over the Sanctum Monastery, which is found next to the Capital. Those who have the right to be the Pope are Catholics.

And this Capital is ruled over by the Commander of Knights, Theodore Izakandr. Other than him, there is also the Order of Knights which is assign mainly in the Castle, and has no connections with them, except for the fact that they are both knights of the Empire.

Well, even though Theodore rules over the Capital, it is not as if it is a military base or something like that. It is just accustomed that this Capital is filled with Knights. Even this Capital Academy, is known to be a training school for knights.

If I were to make a graph about the percentage that these 3 rulers rule over the empire, with a maximum of 200 percent. Probably it'll end with the Emperor having the entire 100 percent, and with the Pope and the Commander of Knights both having 50 percent. Well, even so this Empire is ruled mainly by the Emperor. Thus, having the Pope and the Commander of Knights reduce the work needs to be done by the Emperor, himself.

I yawned. Well, due to the percentage that the Commander of Knights was able to govern over, the Capital Academy is this big. The gust of wind blew near me, signifying a new encounter that is about to fold by now.

I entered the classroom, where I was assigned, A-1. Inside the classroom were 35 students, including me. With a homeroom teacher sitting on he's desk, waiting for the time, to start homeroom. And, somehow he looked like he was thinking of how to create a good mood. He was mumbling things like "yahoo!", and more inappropriate things to say for a fine adult like him. And, the bell rang....!

"Now, now...Good morning, you guys! I'm Hart Gustav, your homeroom teacher for the 5 years of your study here! Let's start by introducing you all, now let's start with right side" He cheerfully said.

Following Mr. Gustav's statements, a beautiful girl with a crimson hair, stood. "I'm Reina sen Arledimeth, the second princess of Sernathe Kingdom. Even, though we'll be accompanying each other for a whole 5 years, to let you all know, I have no regards to be chums with any of you, that's all" She said.

I kinda heard this line somewhere. Yup, I did, back when I was still Hakuya. She is very much like my favorite type of girls in Anime, a tsundere..."W-well, then Next" Mr. Gustav coughed before he called the next one. "He was troubled, oi, oi Reina, was it? What are you going to do about crushing the mood he formed earlier, huh?" I thought as I stared at her, as the next one introduced himself.

Soon, a charming young man with a dandelion hair stood. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Gino Borther, from Orthorn, being a responsible student is part of a Knight's pledge, but being a prince charming of the princess, is also important...As a m-a-n..." he winked. His wink sent shivers down to my spine. Once again, Mr. Gustav coughed before he called the next one.

After Gino, a dark violet haired boy with glasses, whose right eye is covered with his bangs stood next. "Forth Torthen, from Forthenor..." He said, as he sits. Gino beside him bursts into laughter quietly. He ended his introduction too fast, that he caused Mr. Gustav to cough once again, before the next one.

The introduction was going well, until one trouble stood. With his black hair's bangs slide down separately like a mess, his forehead was clearly seen. "I'm Kirt Yulirken, from Benigrul. I'm gladly welcoming guys who'll kindly let me sleep, as friends..." He said, as he sits down. Somehow, I kinda wanted to ask why did he informed as of his laziness, before he went back to sleep, but I should stop, coz' Mr. Gustav seems to already have a cough illness.

Next was somehow an auburn haired plain boy, or so me and Mr. Gustav wished. "Nice to meet you everyone, I am Russell Figmorth, by studying here I am planning to hone my skills to be a refined knight, so I am looking forward to learn with everyone. Oh, by the way, I am from Gothiceln" He smiled, as he sits. Looks like Mr. Gustav was saved by a good-hearted airhead boy, that I even saw him sigh in relief.

Next to him, is a lavender-haired plain girl. As she stands, it was clearly seen that she was shivering and was somehow panicking, also. "A timid girl, huh?" I thought. About how long, it took her to introduce her name will only extend the limits of the story, so I'll introduce her myself. She was Ana Kirthyln, like Russell she is also from Gothiceln, who is yearning to become a strong-willed girl someday. What a great dream she has.

Now, my long-awaited, it is my turn. I stand, as I smiled. "I'm Edward von Collins, the third prince of Doghanik Empire, nice to meet you everyone" I said, as I felt the glares of some and whispers of others. I sighed. Even I made my pitiful teacher cough. Prolly, he has a cold now...