A-Z List of Fluff: S.R.

Still on my hiatus, but I wanted to post this headcanon to check and see how this book is doing haha. Will be publishing one for Peter as well! Yes, I repeated two letters bc I couldn't chose between the options haha

• ⋆━━━━━ ☆✭☆ ━━━━━ ⋆ •

A= Attractive (What do they find attractive about the other?)

Steve loves everything about you, but the two things that really drew him to you was your smile and compassion. Your smile and laugh were extremely infectious - nobody could stay mad for long when you were cracking a grin. Despite having been through hell in the past: overcoming many hardships and enduring countless difficult wars, you managed to find it in your heart to keep faith in humanity and always held your head up high no matter what. You were always respectful and kind to everyone around you, and he greatly admired that.

B= Best memory (What is the best memory they have with you?)

One weekend after a particularly rough mission in Eastern Europe, Fury forced the Avengers on a team vacation to Bora Bora for two weeks. During that time, you and Steve had grown extremely close - taking daily sunset walks, surfing together, and swimming with dolphins. It was a jam-packed fourteen days to remember. He loved seeing you genuinely happy as you got to relax.

C= Cuddle (How do they cuddle?)

You'd moved in to DC together after the Battle of New York, and often times you spent evenings on the couch eating takeout while wrapped up in each others' arms, so cuddling is almost second nature for him. He'll come up behind you on nights you're in charge of cooking for the team, wrapping his arms around you and nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck as you prepared dinner. He loves to cuddle and he's built perfectly for them. His muscular figure and warm arms make the best cuddles. Sometimes, he'll randomly come into your room in the middle of the night and snuggle up against you. You'll wake up in the morning to see him holding you tightly like a koala, an arm draped protectively around your torso and his legs entangled with yours. The team likes to tease you about your close-knit relationship and as in love with him as you were with each other, you kept trying to deny it in fears of those feelings not being returned.

D= Dreams (What do they want to do in life?)

Steve is a very determined and headstrong man, with the desire to fight for his country and its citizens having been ingrained in the back of his head since he was a mere teenager. He doesn't know when he'll retire and give up the title of Captain America, but for the time being, he wants to keep doing what he's doing. He loves his job and his teammates - he wouldn't trade them for the world. But he knows he'd like to marry you and start a family with you someday.

E= Everything (You are my ___ (e.g my life, my world...))

"You are my infinity."

F= Feelings (When did they know they were falling in love?)

You were on a quad mission with him, Sam, Bucky, and Wanda to take down a Hydra base stationed in northern Serbia. Steve was stuck in a fistfight with one of the agents and you could see another approaching from behind to ambush him, and you knew if you didn't step up and do something, that he would die. So without a moment's hesitation you ran into the crossfire, taking the bullet that was meant for him, straight to your stomach.

As upset as he was with you for getting injured, he couldn't help the feeling of pride and awe in his chest at your unwavering willingness to lay your life on the line for those you loved; your selflessness.