Love Offscreen: T.H.

a cute bit of fluff featuring you as the youngest evans sibling, and our baby tom holland :) also if i put just chris it's referring to evans hehe omg this is so confusing...chrises IM SORRY THE END IS SO CRINGEY

• ⋆━━━━━ ☆✭☆ ━━━━━ ⋆ •

Being the youngest Evans sibling definitely had its perks. Chris had managed to snag you a role in Civil War as Tempest, the youngest Avenger next to Peter Parker who was a hacker, talented assassin, and SHIELD agent with pyrokinesis (fire manipulation). Ever since then your fame had skyrocketed, and you signed a multi-movie contract with the MCU that showed a promising future in your career of acting.

The past four years had been a whirlwind of events and through all the chaos, you grew to think of the Marvel cast as more of a family than just your castmates. You were rather shy at first, but were quick to open up to everyone after Robert hosted an epic karaoke/Disney movie marathon all-nighter the night before filming started. You and Tom became attached at the hip, and often times the cast would tease you about you being more than friends but you kept denying it every time the subject was brought up.

Currently, you were with all the girls preparing for the Endgame world premiere. You weren't emotionally ready at all; you'd burst into tears in the middle of filming the final battle and it took ten straight minutes of Chris and Sebastian hugging you and rocking you back and forth to calm you down. But in all honesty, that was how they all felt deep down. Nobody was ready to let so many years of great friendships and hard work go, so you promised to keep having group bonding sessions and stay in touch even after it was over.

"Are you ready?" Elizabeth gripped your shoulders excitedly as Scarlett put the finishing touches to your makeup and Letitia adjusted your hair. "I can't believe this is the end."

"Stop, I'm going to cry," you sniffed as you felt the familiar buildup of tears at the corners of your eyes, "don't remind me!"

"No! Don't cry!" Karen scolded. "You're going to ruin your makeup! I'm not letting our two hours worth of hard work go to waste."

"Tom is going to drop dead when he sees you in this!" Brie squealed, spinning you around to face the vanity. Your jaw practically dropped to the ground as you saw the almost angelic woman staring back at you in the mirror; her shimmery, off-the-shoulder golden floor-length dress clinging to her body in all the right places as her face glowed.

"I know, we're the best," Letitia grinned proudly as she observed you, nodding in approval. "The Tom and Y/N ship shall sail tonight!"

"Don't be ridiculous," you groaned, "we're just friends."

"Bullshit," everyone said in unison. "That's bullshit."

"And besides, my brother would kill me if I tried to date anyone."

"That's not true," Scarlett gave you a 'look,' "there's no one else Chris would approve of you dating except for Holland."

"Yeah, right."

"Hey, Y/N and others! Your favorite Chris is in the house!" Hemsworth shouted as he waltzed in with your brother. "What's up?"

"I prefer Chris Pine," you corrected.

"Wow, I'm offended," he faked a hurt look, placing his hand on his chest, "I thought a Thor fan would treat me better."

You shrugged. "Sorry, man."

"We're leaving in ten, you guys should all start finishing up," Chris explained. "Tom and Robert's group just left a minute ago."

"Damnnnn, girl! Looking great!" Anthony complimented as you came down to the lobby, and gave him a high-five.