The Truth About Us: C.E.

you attend sdcc with the marvel cast! faceclaim: whoever you wish hehe, you're sebastian's younger sister :) takes place in 2016! that's the look chris is wearing bc i literally SCREAMED looking at this gif lsajdfasdlkf SUPER LONG LIKE 2700+ words

• ⋆━━━━━ ☆✭☆ ━━━━━ ⋆ •

"Y/N! Wake up!"

You groaned and smacked whoever was shaking you awake across the chest and kicked them in the stomach, causing them to yelp in pain.

"Sorrysorrysorry, I thought you were my brother," you apologized frantically to Chris. "I'm sorry!"

"It's okay," he chuckled. "Hey, everyone else is making their way down to the lobby right now. Our ride to the airport is scheduled to leave soon."

"Just give me five more minutes, and I'll start getting ready," you mumbled, burying your face into your pillow. "It's 6 a.m. and I'm tired."

"I told you we shouldn't have stayed up so late bingeing Netflix," Chris sighed, but couldn't help but laugh at your cute sleepy attitude. "Come on. Rise and shine, sweetheart."

You finally pulled yourself up into a sitting position and let out a yawn, stretching your arms in the air before swinging your legs over the side of your bed and standing up. "Fine. Give me a few minutes."

Following in the footsteps of your older brother, Sebastian, you'd signed a multi-movie contract with the MCU. You played Emily Hudson aka Scorpion, holding a close relationship with the famous Natasha Romanoff due to your history together back in the Red Room. A kickass agent with cryokinesis as the result of a laboratory experiment, Scorpion had additionally been injected with an enhanced version of the original super soldier serum. As soon as you appeared on screen in 2012, you immediately captured the hearts of millions of fans across the globe with your magnetic energy, bubbly personality, and nearly unparalleled talent.

Sebastian would always tease you about yours and Chris's close relationship, claiming he saw that both of you wanted to be something more than simply costars. But the two of you kept denying it every time the subject was brought up, because you knew that if you let yourself believe what he was saying, that you really were following the cliché storyline of falling for your best friend, you'd be in a lot of hot water.

"Evans!" your voice was muffled by the walls slightly, having just come out of the shower with a robe wrapped tightly around your body.

"What's up?"

"I uh...forgot to pull my shirt out of my suitcase. Can you get it for me?"

You heard shuffling as he went through the luggage, and opened the door to hand you a black T-shirt. "Here. Take this."

"This is yours?"

"Just take it. I haven't finished packing all my things up yet."

"...Okay."

You closed the door again and slipped it on after pulling on your skinny jeans, trying not to sigh at the fact that it smelled just like him. It was big, but comfortable. He smirked as you came out of the bathroom, arms crossed over his chest as he observed how the shirt came to halfway down your thighs.

"Thanks," you scoffed, rolling your eyes. "I know, I look ridiculous."

"No, you look cute."

You tied the shirt up slightly so it wouldn't look like a dress before heading downstairs with him where the others were, standing around in the lobby.

"Well well well, if it isn't the little sissy and her lover boy," Sebastian teased as you approached the group.

"If it isn't the crab from the Little Mermaid," you sassed, causing everyone to chuckle.