Snippet

So, before we get started. . .
What you will read below are events that happened after the actual story. This is somewhat connected to the next story, though won't make an impact.
Basically, like a side story or behind the scenes. I do apologize if the story seems crappy or lazy, though I hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless.

Love you ❤

✧༺ Brother Flicker ༻✧

          Chase paces back and forth the area in front of his puphouse. He was waiting for Skye to return with Flicker, she wanted to hang out with Flicker and introduce him at the same time. Though the thought of not being enough for Flicker scares him and thought of ways on how to impress him. He just can't bare to loose Skye. Not anymore.

           "Uhm, hey buddy, what'cha doin'? " The Dalmatian questions as he appears behind Chase – which of course, almost shook him to death "Oh. . . " He trails off, as he sighs out of relief "It's just you" He smiles as Marshall draws nearer to him. "Why in the world are you pacing back and forth?" As he points out the obvious, Chase stiffens once more as if he was shot by some spell to make him unable to move a muscle. The Dalmatian could only nod his head in disappointment, he then looked back to see a Border Collie and a Cockapoo in the distance, right away, Marshall knew what his friend of a German Shepherd is worrying about "Come on bud, don't be like that," He starts off as he shakes him back to reality "Just act natural! I'm sure Flicker will like you like how Skye fell for you—" Then he began to chuckle in between his words as he tried to get his words straight "real hard"

            With a few steady breaths, Chase quickly thanked him for words of encouragement before Marshall gave him a comforting hug before he left him alone O face Skye and Flicker, alone. As Skye and Flicker's figure gradually largely and becomes clearer in sight, Chase could clearly see his beloved with that same smile he fell for. As if it was magic, Skye found his gaze on her and waved him hello as the slowly approach to where he is.

           "Hi Chase! I'm back with my brother, Flicker!" She enthusiastically introduces "Chase, I'm sure you've heard about Flicker, and I'm sure that applies to you too Flicks" As her eyes swept over to the Border Collie.

          The German Shepherd stuttered a reply "H-hello! . . " He could feel himself weaken at the sight of her brother, even though German Shepherds are usually biologically two inches taller than Border Collies, he somehow still feels intimidated by it. Maybe it was the fact that he's her brother, and usually, they are those protective ones and and critic their siblings' lover when a parent is absent. He has no idea whether he's older or Flicker is, but still, he's afraid that he might not be enough for Skye in Flicker's eyes

          Flicker smiled at him as he hugs him "Hello, I'm Flicker" He politely greets "I've heard so much about you, and I must say, you're an amazing police pup the Adventure Bay could ever ask for" Feeling himself blush at his compliment, he thanked him. As they continue to converse, Skye noticed how her brother's the one who's been carrying the conversation, while Chase on the other paw looked so tensed and is about to be frozen in place.

          Her eyes looked at him and whispered "You'll be okay" As a smile slowly appears on her lips, breathing in and out steadily, he pulled out a genuine smile "So Flicker, I heard you've been an amazing brother to Skye, and. . . I just wanted to say, thank you for being an amazing brother to her"

          Flicker's eyes widened, before he broke into fits of laughter "Wow, my sis got lucky in finding a special someone! I'm glad that you're the one taking care of her" The two then began to converse with each other, and Flicker was just ecstatic to finally have another guy to talk to, he finally has a brother-in-law. As they walk off somewhere in the look-out, the Cockapoo herself couldn't help but smile to herself to how they're growing comfortable with each other quickly.

"Welcome to our family Chase"

          Skye says to nobody but the wind, as the German Shepherd and the Border Collie were painted with genuine smiles and laughter booming within their system. Their little family couldn't get any better than this.