(S.1) Chapt.3 - The Hike

Bright and early in the morning, all the pups have already woken up. They all rushed outside with their safety vests and helmets on.

"Why are we wearing this thing?" Zuma said in his British accent, as he tried to take a better look at it, which made him look like he's chasing his tail endlessly.

Not longing, Ryder have finally appeared with his safety gear on too "Why are we up early Ryder?" Marshall asks, as a yawn escaped his doggy lips.

The guy just laughs "Sorry about that pups, but we are going for a train. Which is hiking. Just to test your stamina, speed and strength" he explains. "But... We'll be safe, right?" Skye asks, quite a little worried that she could fall from the hike at any moment.

Ryder knelt down and patted Skye "Everything will be fine, Skye. As long as everyone keeps their safety gear and vests on" he said with a smile. Which assured Skye right a way "Okay Ryder! I'm ready!" She barked as she did a little flip.

"Then come along pups! Follow me!" Ryder says gleefully, as all the pups had hopped all the way to Adventure Bay mountain. The four male pups were enjoying the hike, including Ryder, all except for Skye.

She may have rode a hot air balloon once, and saw great heights. But she became... Traumatized with these kind of heights.

You see, back to Skye's old owner, who's unnamed... They were camping, when her owner had gotten the idea of taking her for a walk on a mountain. It was that dame mountain they had hiked.

Adventure Bay mountain.

At first, Skye was so thrilled to finally climb a mountain. She got to see many wonderful sights at every angle, as it was mixed with a cooling breeze.

But as they had reached for the top, Skye had stepped onto a log to get a boost, testing if she could even get a grand view if she does it so.

Unfortunately, her owner had pushed her, which she wasn't ready, resulting of her, not to grasp on any land. Causing her to tumble down to the mountain, as she crashes into the forest of who knows where.

Luckily, she had survived that roll and is now continuing her puppy life in the Paw Patrol. But now... Seeing the Adventure Bay mountain with it's breath-taking sceneries...

Horrifying memories came showering into her thoughts, overwhelming her. This is not the place she wanted to be. This is not where she would want to go on a memory lane with...

"Skye?" Someone asks, which made Skye, blink her almost fallen tear away "H-huh?" She stammered, getting caught off guard. As she had replied, a young, but very familiar German Shepherd dog, had ran into her direction.

Chase.

"Are you okay?" He asks, as his whimpers at the little dog in front of him. Skye looked at her back to see almost all of Adventure Bay's places.

When suddenly... The memories she had here had started to haunt her back again. That very moment her beloved owner, which she still loved so dearly up to this day...

Had pushed her off the log, on the top of the mountain. Causing her to tumble a long one, that could possibly kill anyone, especially a month old or so cockapoo like her.

"S-skye?" He asked. Then, he saw his new member shake it's four legs, as if she was shivering. Although, the weather was fine.

Her lips quivered, and her eyes still hasn't left the grand view that the mountain beholds. As if... She was trying to remember there something. But, a memory that was too harsh to make her shake out of fear.

Before another word was spoken. She had lost grip of the ground, and had tumbled down the mountain again...

"SKYE!!"