(S.2) Chapt.38

MORNING came by like a shooting star, within a blink of an eye it was somehow broad daylight already. It felt weird since everyone felt they were lacking of sleep, probably the fact they weren't sleeping in their pup houses is the reason behind it. Seeming this was no problem at all in normal circumstances, the trio (well, specifically Skye and Marshall) were already panicking that the three of them had woken up late and this morning star might just give away to where they are hiding. Skye's copter isn't unnoticeable, with all the noise the engines make, it'll make it twice difficult to hide themselves. They extinguished the fire immediately to stop the continuous smoke float higher, they checked around their area – making sure they didn't leave anything behind that could be used as evidence, and before you know it. They were off.

          "Hold on Skye, let me strap myself in your harness" Chase says, trying his best for the harness to get a good grip on him, when he was satisfied with the results, he yelled a 'go' signal and with no hesitation and delay, the copter roared to life and had ascended to the sky as it transports three pups - fleeing away from the evil grasp of Sweetie until they can carry out a perfect plan that will he executed flawlessly by just the three of them. It will sure be a tough work and luck, but if they don't do anything, everything may be in danger.

          Marshall looked back and found the last smoke of their camp fire dissipate into nothingness and sighed out of relief that Sweetie was nowhere to be found. "So, what now?" The dally questions, looking over to Skye. The Cockapoo was actually clueless to what they'll do next because, she has no idea what started the rest of the PAW Patrol's uncontrolled anger and desire to hunt her down, is she doesn't know what started it, she'll never know what the remedy would be. "I'm. . . Not quite sure honestly." She began "But. . . I'm really terrified, Marshall" Her voice failed to seal her true emotions, and because of this, Marshall right away knew how much pressure she is in right now. He'd be lying if he doesn't feel the same too, though what differs him from her is he's taking it lightly, though he's quite unsure if he should even feel this way, but in his opinion as of the moment, they don't need one more stressing since what they need is someone to who has a clear mind to guide them.

          "It'll be okay Skye—" Marshall coos, rubbing her back in hope she'll calm down while she's busy manning the copter "—Just remember what Ryder told us, Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don't have any problems, you don't get any seeds" Skye tried to calm herself down upon hearing Marshall attempting to place tranquility within her mind, she tried her best, but deep inside, there's this storm that splashes within her that kept her head clogged up from thinking straight. It was honestly not a great experience. "Uh guys. . .?" They heard someone call, it came from below and seems it was Chase "Yeah?" Marshall replies as he kept an ear out in hope he'll hear him properly despite of the wind rushing to them made my the rotor "I'm not sure if the thing behind us is great"

Badump.

          Their hearts stopped for a second upon his words. Cold sweat appeared around their foreheads, paralysis consumed them as they froze there from where they are. They fear something bad might happen, though if they don't look, they'll never know the next thing to do to escape from whatever that is. Skye looked back and found a plane that seems to be transporting passengers and looks like it's about to land "S-skye?" Chase calls out as he sees the plane approaching them. If they don't move, everyone will be harmed even if the airplane itself attempts to maneuver – it is too large to avoid the small copter in time.  The German Shepherd yelled her name again and prayed to himself that she'll finally snap out of her trance.

          "OKAY OKAY" She tells almost too miserably, she did her very best to maneuver out of the approach in plane's way. It was like she was in some sort of video game – the time's running out with the music sped up. The flashing time that slowly ticks down to zero pulses in the corner that drives your anxiety. It had taken control of you and had focused to that instead of finishing what is supposed to be done. Though still battling, you see the end was still far from reach and you're loosing hope that you'd ever make it out before time runs out. Hey, you see that little flag? It's the end right? As you fast approach you heard the loud buzzer ringing as failure had caught up to you. That's what Skye felt.