(S.1) Chapt.19 - Nothing Like A Girl Time

It was one bright, crisp morning. The sun was slightly still low, who only is about to awaken from its slumber and shine it's majestic rays soon later. One individual is already eyes-wide open, and that is Chase.

He took the opportunity to wake up early to map out everything on how he could smoothly tell Skye his true feelings for her, without any such unnecessary disturbance.

Actually, he'd consider guarding the Princess' crown as an insignificant thing, since the only thief who would dare to do this so, is her pooch itself. Where in she just could leash the pup and everything will be dandy, and he'll be with Skye once and for all!

"Chase!" This made the German Shepherd yelp in great shock "WHAT?!" He yelled, and found Marshall "Oh. . . Sorry Marshall" He muttered, clearly embarrassed for yelling at his spotted-friend.

"It's okay! I'm just worried you were in a trance. What's the matter?" He asked, finally emerging out of his pup house. A long sigh escaped Chase.

As for Marshall's view, he seems to become younger than already is. Maybe it was the way he looks so stern made him older during missions. The way he acts so mature, and would try not to let his soft side slip away and surface to his face. No one could ruin his "picture perfect" Look.

But that's where Skye comes in. Marshall have noticed how Chase couldn't hold up his picture while she's there. When he's supposed to act serious and calm, knowing that she's missing, he acts so different. It's not that he's a ruined masterpiece anymore, he's that imperfect-perfect individual.

Marshall is nothing but joy. Glad that maybe Chase could stress less when she's around. Since everything seems he's less frantic when Skye's presence was there.

But he wonders too, on how his convincing does not budge his fellow pup/ dog. This convinced him that Skye does have that magical touch to him.

"I just. . . Went to think early in the morning on how I could tell her. It's driving me nuts!" He exclaims, which later, he soon layed on the ground on his belly, and paws close to him, as he blew a flower nearby him, the dandelion.

As it's elegant, feather-like petals took their waltz to somewhere. The German Shepherd actually wished he and Skye were as free as that of the dandelion. Above the world, floating in air without such worry, where in he could always protect her above the dangers of the below.

As Chase was in his little world, he had slowly drifted back to reality when he heard Marshall snickering, "Don't you mean. . . You have puppy-love?" As the dotted pup bursts into laughter.

"Marshall!" The German Shepherd yelled, but couldn't contain the laughter in him. It was truly funny to him, "But. . . Sure you can call it that way, since were pups/dogs but. . . There's no way she's just my puppy love. I wouldn't get over her no matter what"

Marshall just grinned at him "Oh love. It's just confusing, isn't it? I sometimes wonder how it feels like. Not like Ryder's and you guy's love. Y'know, the other feeling of love"

"I get it" Chase replies, smiling. Although, a few other pups decided to join. And that was Skye herself. By her side, we're Rocky and Zuma. Rubble was still left alone in his tiny home to catch up more Zs.

And every pup knows that Rubble would not wanted to be disrupt from his sleep from an unnecessary reason to wake him up, when instead of being awake in the reality, he could frolic in the food field and stuff himself with it; gobble everything as if there is no tomorrow.

"Hello everyone!" The three approaching pups called out to them, as every shifting of paw dragged them closer to the one they were conversing with. Chase and Marshall had greeted them back.