(S.2) Chapt.33

SKYE and Flicker continued to walk together back home, along the way – the sun continues to set and dip down really low to tuck itself among the mountains. The clouds soon painter themselves something pink with a hint of purple and orange. Skies that held the brightest stars and distant planets turned into a soft gradient of purple to reddish-orange. The city itself slowly hushed itself as one by one, every people went to its home to rest to ready themselves for another day in a world where fighting and gearing forward will take you far. Animals such as birds and bunnies had went off to their respective burrows or nests to snuggle with their loved ones in peace and warmth. While the bird of the night, commonly known as owls – began to hoot a calm tune to brighten the silent night a little. Bats had probably now their wings spread out and had already taken flight into the night in search for food— something they can't do in the day. It was a peaceful stroll indeed for the two as they walk beneath the sun's almost dissipating shine – the only luster that's guiding them back home.

          "This is my stop" The Cockapoo announces as the Look-Out tower came into view, with its noticeable red roofing, and really tall white pillar that encases the elevator that would lead them to their changing area and Look-Out proper. Flicker nodded as he looks at the tower ahead that stood there proudly that it got to host  Adventure Bay's amazing – leading it to be the heroes' home. He was truly lost for words when he found out she was a part of the PAW Patrol— being the aviator and all; but what takes him to an extra mile of this amaze train was that she had somehow conquered her fear of Eagles. Something she reminded him a lot that she really fears them, and that one place where Eagles happily thrive is the skies itself, and her job is related to that sort. "I'm glad that you're safe" He smiles warmly as he looks down to find her smiling back at him too "And found a better life rather than being a puppet for fame" He jokes as he let's out a laugh. Skye did too but sounded forced and did it anyway for the sake to not make things awkward between them.

          When everything felt like the coversation's ended, Skye decided to proceed back to the Look-Out. The tower slowly grew as she slowly stepped forward – it still was that one sight that never ceases to amaze her; no matter how long she's been here, it's still a surreal feeling if she views the Look-Out itself from a different angle. "Skye!!" Someone calls from behind, she turned her head to look back and found Flicker running back to her and had immediately wrapped his arms around her, the Cockapoo couldn't help but hug back after not feeling his warm hug for a decade more or less. It was that one feeling she kept wishing— a wish she felt that's impossible due to having her faith dissipate to nothing but thin air. But now, it was this day that her long time wish being granted. Despite of having sour feelings towards Flicker – having to do with thinking he never bothered to look for her. . . But when she's in his arms. . . What was that exact feeling again?

          "Thanks for today again sis. I really missed hanging out with you" Then he kissed her head and had let her go "Let's do this some time. I gotta go now, see ya 'round!" After saying goodbye, he ran down the small hill and back to his home. Skye, still stood there in complete shock "How could I think such about Flicker. . . He's still that loving and caring brother I had back then. . . " She shook her head lowly in amusement and skipped her way back to the Look-Out— officially and for sure this time. As she slowly approaches towards her home, distant quarrels were heard not too far away from where she stood. Taking a small peak around the corner, she found Rocky and Zuma? Blinking her eyelids thrice, all she heard were their continuous bickering. That was definitely new. "What was in that head? Bweaking my suwf-boawd?! DUDE. I gave you my old ones and YOU decided to USE MY NEW ONE?!" Zuma yells as Skye found Zuma's new one hammered down with nails into Rocky's new invention "For the LAST TIME! I DIDN'T USE IT. Y'know what, y'know what. . . I'll make you a new one. Okay? Will that be better?" Zuma's face softens once Rocky had piped his voice down and offered to build him a new one.