Chapter 71 : Control

For those that didn't see the notification on my message board and tried to access this chapter but couldn't, I want to apologize.

I accidentally published it and had to remove it right away so sorry for any inconvenience.

Hope you enjoy it💜.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The Erotes were sons and servants of Aphrodite.

Except for Hymenaios.

They were associated with love,

Eros being the most famous.

Their names were Anteros, Himeros, Hedylogos, Hymenaios, Hermaphroditus, and Pothos.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Warmth.

I snuggled into the soft, firm, and springy material.

A mattress.

My nostrils burned with a familiar scent. The same gas that pumped through the air vents at the club.

I instinctively rubbed my nose and laced my fingers through the silky duvet, hugging it to my chest. I slept on my side; the warm sheet wrapped snuggly around my waist.

It almost felt like heaven.

Sighing with satisfaction, I tried rolling to my side but was met by resistance. Hot breath brushed my forehead.

My eyebrows furrowed and I reluctantly opened my eyes. I stifled a gasp when my vision focused on someone's face. A sharp definite nose skimmed over my hair, lightly stirring the strands.

I glanced down at the arm wrapped against the curve of my hip. The one responsible for cuddling me against a warm chest.

I took a deep breath. My focus moved to the sharp contours outlining his cheekbones. It's the first I've ever seen Liam in a deep sleep.