Chapter 65 : Stallion

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

He was the most powerful of the Greek gods.

His Pegasus carried his lightning bolts,

And he trained an eagle to retrieve them.

He also caused rain and huge storms.

The thunder god, Zeus.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Our feet trudged down an aisle of small-sized mausoleums

Our feet trudged down an aisle of small-sized mausoleums. The white light from our torches illuminated the path before us as we read engravings on each tombstone.

For a moment, it felt like we were taking an aimless walk in the middle of the night. Not to mention I still have this weird feeling; like we weren't alone.

"Okay Chips." Pedro stepped beside me. He seemed to be walking in a straight line. Which meant the alcohol in his system had dwindled down a bit. I guess he got sober because of the god he carries. "Ever heard about Thor from The Avengers?"

I thought about it. "I guess so. Is it the guy with the hammer?"

Pedro gave a full smile. "That's the one! Did you know, no one -- except for a few people -- can lift Thor's hammer?"

"Where are you going with this, Pedro?" Zion mumbled as he walked beside me. His eyes examined the medallion in his palm.

Pedro grinned and kicked a pebble stone as he walked. "The Hulk can't carry the hammer, right? So what if he carried Thor who has the hammer?"

We all trudged in silence, actually considering it.

Pedro stretched his neck and glanced at Liam. "Hey, Newcomer. What do you think?"

Liam chuckled, his lips stretched into a smirk. "Beats me."

"Do you even watch movies?" Zion took a sideways glance at him.