Chapter 32 : Adidas

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

 He was a Titan god.

In a war against Zeus,

He was a defeated leader of the Titans.

Atlas was forced to carry the heavens on his shoulders.

For eternity.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Pedro has Poseidon

Pedro has Poseidon.

It all made sense now. The dream he had about drowning was his way of transitioning. Back at camp, Pedro mentioned how he hated fire but loved the sea. Was it because of the god within him? Is Poseidon friendly as compared to Zeus? What if his desire to kill me is way worse? Will I have to stay away from Pedro?

This can't be happening to me!

"Where did you get that?" Zion glanced at Pedro's wrist.

Pedro watched the jewelry like it was the first he's seen it. "That's odd. I never realized it was there."

He grabbed the golden metal and tugged. It never budged. Just like Zion's ring.

Zion clapped his brother's shoulder. "We'll worry about that later. Now, will you please put on some clothes?"

Pedro chuckled and took casual steps towards the door. His broad back tweaked seductively with every muscle movement. And to tell you the truth, he looked hot. Gwen had disappeared from my side and now settled on the sofa with Dimitri. She kept staring at her lap. Dimitri sat at the opposite end of the furniture, observing Gwen's reactions with a smile.

"Where's Newcomer?" Pedro stopped midway and turned to us.

That was my queue. "He had to go...out. But he asked to meet us at the parking lot after school."

Pedro rose an eyebrow. "For our abilities?"

I nodded and he smiled. Zion folded his arms, giving the worst possible glare. "You got your answer. Now please go change."