Chapter 58 : Bracelet

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The Oracle of Delphi,

Was the most prestigious and authoritative oracle among the Greeks,

And she was the most powerful woman in the world.

The oracle is one of the best-documented religious institutions of the classical Greeks.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Using a spatula, Pedro propped his omelet on a plate and turned to Eros

Using a spatula, Pedro propped his omelet on a plate and turned to Eros. His expression a mixture of a curious but lost puppy. "What?"

"I said, have you ever been kidnapped?" Eros said and perfected it with a smile.

Pedro narrowed his eyes and pouted. "No. Have anyone told you about your freaky attitude?"

Eros chuckled. "I prefer to call it my saving grace. I hardly trust people."

Gwen observed him. "I expected the god of love to be more of hugs and kisses."

"It's not the first time mortals got the wrong impression," he said and sipped the rest of his drink.

Pedro slid a plate of toasted bread and omelet my way. "Eat up, Pickles!"

I got behind the island and made a gratifying smile before diving in.

I thought of Eros' earlier question. Somehow I had a feeling he wasn't going to abduct anyone any time soon.

No one in their right mind will announce a plan like that. I stole a glance at Eros and he stared back with a cynical smile.

That look...

Maybe I should be alert. Just in case.