Chapter 41 : Zee

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A mythological being

Similar to a fairy or demon,

They are frequently described in folklore and superstition.

The word mostly derived from the term ympe,

And used to denote a young grafted tree.

An imp.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Zion got to his feet and moved towards me

Zion got to his feet and moved towards me. I tried getting up, but Pedro held my shoulders, keeping me in place.

Traitor!

His brother stood over me and I tried calming my erratic heartbeat. I viciously gripped my seat, needing an anchor. His eyes flashed white and I felt my throat tighten. Zion shut his eyes for a second, pulling back the anger. His calm eyes met mine with the glow gone. He weaved a hand through my hair and pulled it away from my shoulder, exposing my neck. He tilted my head to the side.

His eyes watched the prominent mark. "Did Liam do this?"

"No," I answered honestly.

"Mind telling us who?" Pedro's tone was calm but I noticed the threat behind it. He lightly touched my mark and I tried not to wince.

I grabbed back my hair and got to my feet, turning to them. "Even if I tell you, you both can't do a thing to him right now."

Pedro's lips thinned out. "At least tell us who did this."

I folded my arms. "Sit down." Zion raised an eyebrow at the order while Pedro gave a cute pout. I sighed. "Please?"

As if that did the trick, they moved back to their seats. I took my seat and exhaled. "It's Henry."

"What!?" They both said at the same time.

I told them about the dream I had. They looked uneasy with every second that went by.