Chapter 61 : Breath

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Artemis was a virgin, 

And had attracted many gods and men,

But only her hunting companion, Orion, won her heart.

However, when he tried taking off her robe,

The goddess killed him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The rest of the day hasn't been that interesting

The rest of the day hasn't been that interesting. Eros and I had told the others about the Medallion and we have finally agreed on a plan.

What's the plan exactly?

We're stealing the Martyr's shackles -- or whatever they call it -- right from under Hephaestus' nose.

Our final destination -- A crappy graveyard.

Right now, I just hope we don't actually get to see him.

For all we know, the god hasn't ascended and could be trapped in a poor man's body.

Not that I'm crossing my fingers or anything.

We had a few more training before heading to a party at the beach.

What party? Good question.

It was surprising really, but Pedro had reminded Zion of his promise to our classmate. Dimitri had planned another get-together at the beach and Zion was funding every coin.

Even though we had other things planned up, it wasn't advisable to be absent.

They'll know something is up.

We'll be able to sneak out when they've seen enough of us.

At the moment, I was nestling comfortably at the backseat of Pedro's car.

Well...not really.

The Greek mark was annoying the crap out of me. And yes, it only indicated one thing...