The End!

I gasped loudly as the dagger was plunged into my chest. I could feel the magic from the dagger slowly shutting down my organs. "Noooo!!" I heard a few voices cried out. I slowly turned my head to the cries of sorrow. A tear quickly escaped my eyes as I realized the room. That I was thrown into was the ballroom and the cries of sorrow were from my mother and Silas.

With my dying breath I smiled softly before my eyes closed shut welcoming the darkness.

"My precious Enyo." a masculine voice called out. In the far distance of the darkness that now surrounded me. Before a blinding light pierced it's way through. Revealing a man about 6'2 standing before me. The resemblance between us was uncanny. I studied the man for a few minutes causing realization to hit me. As if he knew that I'd just figured out the missing piece of the puzzle he smiled warmly.

"D- dad." I choke out as my eyes welled with tears. The man wasted no time in reassuring me. As he immediately trapped me into a hug. The kind my mother usually gives at the thought of my mother I slowly glanced around. But frowned when I realized that we were alone. "Why hasn't mother arrived yet? Is this not heaven? Am I not dead?" I asked all at once which caused my father to cup my cheeks. You have no idea how many years I've been yearning for moments like this. Or maybe you do, because I literally just turned 18.

"You're not dead Enyo." My father stated which caused me to glance at him confused. He nodded his head slightly towards me. Before kissing my forehead. "Oh my precious girl, You are so much more powerful than you know. Your a Goddess Enyo, which means that you can only be killed by an Elder, that dagger was coated with a deadly amount of dark magic. But the power is not enough to kill the power that's inside of you. It will cause you temporary death but you will be awaken. Unless the Elder's decides to step in, as they are the only ones that are superior to you." My father, Aslan, explained.

"I don't understand, everyone was so convinced, that I could be killed. That some have even spent weeks hunting me. Even Simon the wisest man I know believed that I could be killed." I said to my father looking into his icy blue eyes. To see if he was being honest with me. He chuckled loudly at the mention of Simon's name before he shook his head.

"Simon is very wise indeed but his fear of the anonymous blocks a large sum of his knowledge." My dad said causing me to smile widely. "As for you being put into imminent fear, as a consequent of being hunted. I'm truly sorry but you are no regular creature. And you had to learn that the hard way." My dad whispered before kissing my forehead once again.

"As for everyone not knowing you cannot be killed is completely understandable. Seeing that they've never killed a God before." He stated in a duh tone causing me to laugh a loud. "You forgave them for killing you?" I asked my father barely above a whisper. As I tucked my hair behind my ear he loudly released a breath. I did not know he was holding in. Before he hugged me again this time the hug was coated with a different emotion. One I could not quite put my fingers on at the moment.

He slowly pulled away as I watched him intensely. His eyes were filled with regret of some sort. Yup, that's the emotion. "If I hadn't fallen inlove none of this nonsense would have started." He responded sincerely. "Gods were created with a sole purpose to protect and guide not to fall in love." My dad continued. I remained silent as I thought about Silas and I. What would happen once we made our love official ? Will I die as my dad did ? Or will the Elders spare me ?

"It's time to go back and finish this war but before you do please know that I love you and your mother dearly. Isabelle might have taught you a few crafts but what she does not account for is your self value. You are Enyo! the daughter of the great Aslan! there's nothing you will fear as of this day forward. Goodbye my love and do not worry about your life with Silas. For when this is all over you will be rewarded by the Elders." My dad said before kissing my cheeks.

The darkness immediately vanished revealing once again the ballroom. That was now filled with sadness and tears It was time to finish this.

"This ones for you dad." I mentally stated as I dragged the dagger from my chest. And threw it into the side of the massive wolf. Before I ascended in the air with my head held high. Causing Isabelle to glanced up at me in disbelief.

Without a second thought I quickly grabbed Isabelle and sped off in the sky. Isabelle was no longer confident and bold her entire demeanor was now full of terror. I slowly closed my eyes as I felt the power cursing through my veins. I slowly peeled my eyes back open. To see that we were now surrounded by fire.

"You're a Goddess Enyo, which means you can only be killed by an Elder." My dad's voice played in my head. "Aaahh!!" I screamed as I  permitted the fire to consume Isabelle and I. The last thing I remembered hearing was a loud explosion. Almost like a volcanic eruption. Before I was once again consumed by the darkness.

But this time I had no fear. For I was Aslan's daughter and Enyo the Goddess of war.