Part title

Dalinda's Pov...

"He's hiding something that arrogant brother of mines." I cursed loudly as I sat on my throne playing with a ball of fire that I conjured in my palm.

Your probably wondering just how is it that we're even related. Well my mother the late queen of the dragons. Had an affair with the alpha of the Blood moon pack.

The Blood moon pack was the most powerful feared and respected pack of wolves. As a consequent of my mother's indiscretion. That little bastard that's known has the 'born king' was made. He's the only male that holds the title of being a royal dragon. For centuries Dragons were said to be only females.

Each queen had a daughter and each daughter had a daughter. Confused ? I hope you're not but to make this a little less hard to comprehend. My ancestors were filled with nothing but powerful women who ruled proudly. Until my mother of course she fell inlove with a wolf and got pregnant. Bringing forth the first born male dragon.

He is far more powerful than any female that had once ruled our kingdom. And not only was he a Dragon but he was also the king of all alphas. He has the ability to rule all 4 sectors if he so desires. Born of mixed breed so they call him the 'Hybrid king'.
No one dares to question his actions. Or what he decides to do within the sectors.

He is ruthless, cold and well, far more powerful than any creature in the 4 sectors. Everyone cringes with fear at the sound of his name. Or at the mere sight of him he is the monster that lurks in the dark. And the beast who isn't subjected to transform on just a full moon. But to me he was just my annoying older brother who was standing in the way of me ruling my kingdom.

Though, he grants me full responsibility to control the dragons. I'll never rightfully be crowned queen because I'm not the first heir to the throne. I know he'll never fully accept his dragon. So he will never accept the throne he's just taunting me by pretending to consider it. He grants me temporary control over, 'MY' people. Just so I won't go wondering in the different sectors causing trouble. In fact, I'm almost certain, that he despises the dragons for ruining his life.

"I think he's only trying to protect you mam." Jada my hand maiden said. I immediately shot her a death glare. Before throwing the fireball at her and killing her instantly.

I'm a bit of a hot head. I am after-all the little sister of the most feared creature.