Part title

"Your majesty." Dalinda said dragging the words as if they were the hardest to say. Which caused a loud masculine chuckle to be heard before a towering shadow was seen in the far corner.

"Sister." the king said sarcastically before revealing himself. Dalinda cringed at the title that was given to her while glaring up at the tall man. For centuries the Dragons were said to be the only royalties that resides in the kingdom.

Until the queen had an affair with an alpha. As a consequent of that affair the queen got pregnant. She did her best in hiding her pregnancy but she knew the child would never be accepted within the Dragon's sector. So she allowed him to be raised by the wolves. Where he grew up to be king of all alphas also known as the born king. The Queen thought that by doing that. She was allowing her child to experience being raised by one of his parents rather than none.

Silas knew Dalinda hated him just as much as he resented her. But they had to put their differences aside to ensure the stability of their kingdom.

"To what do I owe this unpleasant surprise?" he asked. As he plastered a small smile on his face and removing it just as fast as he placed it there.

Dalinda rolled her eyes before mumbling several curse words under her breath. "What do you know of a small girl that so happened to have stumbled inside our kingdom?" Dalinda asked folding her arms. Silas narrowed his brows and sighed heavily before he responded.

"I can only account for my sector which is situated in terms of the different amount of packs and alphas and the few coven of vampires that are currently in the kingdom. And that's a massive amount, but the Dragon's sector is twice that amount. So sister what do 'YOU' know of a small girl wondering about our kingdom?" the king asked mocking Dalinda.

"This is serious Silas! haven't you wondered why the wolves are unable to shift?" Dalinda exclaimed. Silas sighed as he ran his hands through his hair. "What does a small girl have to do with this?" he asked curiously.

"She's the girl from the prophecy." Dalinda answered her brother. Silas's gaze quickly moved to Dalinda's eyes where he watched to see if his sister was being honest about this sudden piece of vital information.

"I'll let you know if I find anything." Silas responded. "I guess that marks the end of your visit my guards will show you out." Silas added before leaving the room not shortly after two guards escorted Dalinda out.