Chapter 8 Finale!

"Thank you all for coming, I know most of you are wondering what's happening and why the kingdom's gate have been shut." Silas said to the thousands of people standing before him.

"I had no idea that this many people were living in the kingdom." Simon said surprised as he glanced around.

"Oh hush will ya I'm trying to hear what's all this fuss about." Munroe stated which earned her a scowl from Simon.

"It seems as though one of the few witches that resides in these walls with us has been planning on destroying the entire super natural world." Silas said calmly but his eyes held there usual menacing look.

"I thought that Enyo girl was the cause for us to have limited control over our powers. Now your telling me it was someone inside our home? this is too much my king." a man stated loudly. Which caused everyone in the room to nodd their heads in agreement.

"What does Enyo have to do with any of this?" Athena asked Simon and Munroe.

"I tried telling you but you guys insisted on coming here and now is not a good time just remain quiet." Simon stated softly squeezing Athena's hand. Silas glanced to his side at Antonio, Olive, Jasmine and Dalinda before sighing heavily.

"Enyo is not the cause for our sudden limited access to our powers. She's actually in fact our Goddess which our lives are linked to. And to think the lot of you have spent a great deal of time hunting her down in hopes of hurting her." Silas said.

"What?!? they can't be serious. She's 17 Simon what's all of this nonsense?" Athena asked dragging her hand roughly from Simon's grasp.

"We were asleep for mere weeks and we wake up to this nonsense." Miranda said shaking her head at Simon.

"Oh, enough both of you! Simon has done nothing but stuck his neck out for you girls and Enyo too. You know better than anyone else in this room what that child is capable of Athena. Just like her dad she will rule and just like him she too is a gift from the elders. Now let the king finish so we all can understand what's going on here." Munroe said sternly. Which caused Miranda and Athena to remain quiet as they continued listening to Silas.

"Isabelle Stone no longer resides in the Dark land kingdom. And any creature that gets caught speaking with her will face gruesome consequences. She is very much dangerous and will not hesitate to harm you as her mother was the one who cursed us. Protection as doubled and no one is allowed to venture outside of their sector. If anyone gets caught disobeying these orders they will die." Silas said.

"With that being said this meeting is adjourned." Silas said before he sat on his throne having a mental battle with himself.

"Brother aren't you forgetting something?" Dalinda asked as she glanced in the crowd at Simon, Munroe, Miranda and Athena. Who were seconds away from leaving the room.

"Stop! I do believe it's time I met my house guests." Silas said. As he got up from his throne and walked towards the door. With Olive, Dalinda, Jasmine and Antonio trailing behind him. Simon swallowed loudly before nervously smiling at the king.

"Athena? your Enyo's mother ?" Silas asked Athena.

"Yes I am, where is she? Is she ok ? May I see her ?" Athena asked. As she had longed for the day to hug her daughter and wipe the hot tears from her face. Silas nodded slowly before indicating Jasmine to show Athena to Enyo's chamber.

"What should we do with the other three?" Antonio asked Silas. "I do not care what you do with the midget and the girl. But the old woman stays with Dalinda and I." Silas said as he glanced at Munroe menacingly. Before heading back to his throne.