Part title

"Your niece." Silas stated looking at Munroe dryly. Which caused Munroe to roll her eyes. "Listen, I already told your sister everything I know about the prophecy. I myself truly believed that Ophelia had killed her child. But not only had the child lived but she thrived, the 'how' is still very unknown to me." Munroe stated as she glanced at Silas.

"She was already gone by the time I got to her chambers, she knows this castle inside out, she grew up here she has the upper hand." Antonio said to Silas.

"Not to mention that she's been stringing us along this entire time. We know absolutely nothing about her allies or her abilities." Olive voiced out.

"Your obsession with dating psychos honestly confuses me." Silas said to Antonio.

Which caused Jasmine to chuckle softly earning her a glare from Antonio. "We weren't dating, we were mutually satisfying each other. How was I suppose to know that the girl was unstable?" Antonio asked defending himself.

"I may not know of this child but I do know my sister, and as a consequent. I know that, that child's sole purpose is to cause every super natural being distress. And the only way to stop the prophecy from fulfilling is to try and reverse the curse." Munroe stated.

"How do you suggest we go about doing that?" Olive asked.

"Of course, we need a plan, Isabelle's temperamental issues makes her rather unpredictable she could strike at anytime." Dalinda said which caused everyone in the room except Silas to glance at her.

"You dare define someone as temperamental and unpredictable? When it's as though you invented the terms." Antonio joked. Allowing everyone in the room except Silas and Dalinda to burst out in laughter.

"Focus! we do not have the luxury of wasting time. We have a few creatures who are at they're full potential and an enemy who has been planning our downfall for centuries. We need a plan and we need one fast. Every creature within the four sectors are expected to be up and on the training grounds before day breaks. We can not sit idly and make silly jokes when our foe was once a close friend." Silas stated sternly before leaving the throne room.

"He's right, Olive you and I will have to work closely together since your the only witch left in the castle you too Jasmine." Munroe said.

"And I'll see how many females in my sector are able to access their dragons that way I can begin working with them." Dalinda said.

"But we still don't have a plan." Antonio stated in a duh tone causing Munroe to roll her eyes.

"Must I take you through everything step by step? Isabelle was created to destroy the super natural world. She also stated that she is the rose of death in flesh. And the rose of death is the only thing that can stop the prophecy from fulfilling." Munroe explained.

"So we kill her?" Jasmine whispered softly as her eyes displayed her pain.

"It won't be easy, but yes, now I'm going to get some rest and inform my friends about the plan. You guys should do the same." Munroe reasoned before she too left the throne room.