Part title

The windows started rattling and the ground beneath us started to shake. Just as I felt the skin on my back beginning to tear. Letting me know that my wings are fighting to get out. I fell on my knees dropping my hands from my face waiting on the inevitable to happen. As soon as I felt my large black wings hugging my small frame. I quickly ascended in the air destroying the roof of the room we were in.

I felt alive again, I felt free, I felt like I was one with the sky. I slowly looked down to see Jasmine and the mystery girl starring up at me with wide eyes. I sighed softly before returning to the now destroyed room.

"I knew you were powerful! just wait until his majesty hears about this!" Jasmine squealed which caused me to cringe.

"You're a fairy?" the other girl asked while narrowing her eyes at me. I was almost seconds away from attacking her when Jasmine stepped in between us. "This is Isabelle, she was only trying to get you to show us your powers she really meant no harm." Jasmine stated.

Yeah right! Tell that to the pain I have in my neck!

"So are you going to tell us what kind of creature you are ? or are we going to dwell on the impeccable timing of your powers?" Isabelle said with sarcasm dripping from her words. As she allowed a small smirk to form its way on her face.

'I absolutely hate witches!'

"I'm not a witch!" Isabelle said while glaring at me.

Ok freaky, how did she know what I was thinking?

I narrowed my eyes on them both for a few seconds before Jasmine broke the silence.

"She has the ability to access your thoughts once you use your powers on her." Jasmine said before we heard the door open and shut. Indicating that Isabelle had left.

"However she doesn't like the whole 'witch' term." Jasmine added.

"So she completely disowns her ancestors then?" I asked.

"Not entirely, it's a long story and quite frankly it's a little boring." Jasmine said trying to change the subject. I nodded slightly as I too had skeletons in the closet that I'd rather to keep hidden.

"So what do we do about the roof?" I asked while looking up at the sky. "Not to worry the maids will take care of it let's get you to a new room." She stated as she dragged me outside the room rambling about how entertaining my 'little act' was.