We are your people!

"With all due respect your highness, I am nothing but a 17 year old with unstable powers. How do you expect me to save the entire super natural world from this prophecy which you speak of ?" I asked honestly uncertain.

We've been in the throne room for what felt like hours. Aiding my ignorance about the prophecy and Isabelle. To say that I was overwhelmed was an understatement. Not only had I just found peace in knowing my mother was alive and well. And that we were united. But now, now I had to fight for every super natural being.

For I am their Goddess, the mere thought of being superior to anyone makes me cringe. I do know that the gift that was bestowed upon me at birth goes deeper than words can explain. But I could not defeat a witch that was birthed approximately 300 years ago. I was just 17! Just like everyone else in the throne room Isabelle had too tricked me. I believed she was only a few years older than me. She allowed me to believe that she was my friend.

She knows that I'm unable to control my powers. Which is why I cannot be the one who fights her. I know, I know, "If not me then who ?" for I am the most powerful creature alive, but Isabelle has studied my every weaknesses and strengths. Fighting with an opponent who acquires this knowledge. Will only result in failure on one's end.

King Silas is the next strongest creature right? and he has the experience. He's fought a thousand years worth of battles. Why couldn't he fight this one too ?

"You will be 18 in three days you're not a baby anymore Enyo, this is your sole purpose." Simon stated. As he grabbed my hands while his green eyes sparkled into mine.

"You will be trained daily, you will be prepared, all of us will be, but when the time comes to fight you will be the lead fighter Enyo." Silas said watching me closely. "Your 18th birthday is in 3 days am I correct?" Silas asked. "Well you have three days to think this through and adapt to your new life. After your birthday celebration training will start. In the meantime please make a list of anything you need for your birthday." Silas said. Which caused everyone in the room except Enyo to look at him with wide eyes.

"That will be all." Dalinda added after starring at her brother for what felt like hours.

"And when did you become so reasonable?" Dalinda asked as soon as she was alone with Silas. Silas quickly glanced up at his sister from around the large table in the room. His eyes holding a stern look. "Do not question me, she's been through enough the least I could do was give her a few days to catch up with her friends and family." Silas said as he ran his hand over his face.

"Are you blind? she has no family Silas!" Dalinda stated. As she threw her hands in the air before sighing and glancing at her brother.

"Your fond of her aren't you?" Dalinda asked. "I've never seen you look at anyone the way you look at her. Your entire demeanor calms at the mere mention of her name let alone her presence. It's as if she's your other half." Dalinda continued.

The frustration was evident on Silas's face as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I believe the term you're looking for is mate Dalinda." Silas said barely above a whisper. Which caused Dalinda to look at him as if he was crazy.

"She's a Goddess and your half wolf and half dragon how in the hell is that going to work?" Dalinda asked.

"I cannot simply reject her it will make her powers even more unstable. Though she doesn't feel what I feel right now after her 18th birthday everything will change for us." Silas said as he looked at his younger sister.

"Even if we accept each other there's still a upcoming battle. One which will change our entire lives I'm just not certain if it will be for the better or for worse." Silas said as he laid back in his chair with his hand slightly above his chin. A mixture of emotions played in his grey eyes the loudest was fear.

An emotion he has never displayed. But for the first time in a thousand years. Silas was truly afraid and uncertain of the outcome in this upcoming war.