Chapter 6!

With war scratching the surface of the supernatural world. Everyone is uneasy and uncertain of who to trust. While Miranda and Athena remain trapped in their subconsciousness. The rest of the creatures try to find away around the prophecy. Enyo still remains the ultimate sacrifice for the magical world.

Simon still tries to convince Munroe that there's another way. Desperate to save the sweet little girl who he loves so dearly. Simon is willing to give up all that he once knew. King Silas still tries to keep his sister, Dalinda under control. While he makes sure that everyone else in the Dark land kingdom is still obeying his orders.

However, Dalinda still thrives to become queen. And she's almost certain that nothing or no one will stop her. So if she has to plunge a dagger through Enyo's heart herself it will be done. Dalinda was told her entire life how she won't be able to rule. Unless Silas, her brother, gave up his title. And for years Dalinda had been planning to over-throne her brother.

Enyo, however had put a sudden halt to Dalinda's plans. As Dalinda is no longer able to access her dragon. Going up against Silas would be homicide. As he's the only creature. Whose still able to access his full potential. So Dalinda plans to kill Enyo and continues to conspiring against Silas.

See, Dalinda saw this as a perfect opportunity to get what she wants. Upon visiting the ancient witch Munroe, Dalinda discovered Enyo's mother in a vulnerable state. She will then invite Munroe and her ludicrous house guest, Simon. To stay in the Dark land kingdom. Where she will carry out her plan by killing Athena. And luring Enyo into a trap where she will then kill Enyo as well.

'For what's worth dying for if not love ?'