Part title

"The child is like a vessel Athena and her powers are breaking through." I overheard Simon informing mother. Just like my mother Simon was a healer and one of the wisest men I know. Simon was part healer and part fairy which made him a hybrid. He was also immortal like most people in our kingdom. So he knew a lot about our people and our history.

Our kingdom consisted of fairies, healers, elves and mages. Like I said before our people were ranked according to their strengths. And let's just say that we weren't on top of the food chains. The witches had their covens some of which were filled with peaceful and compassionate witches. While others were just power hungry. The vampires, dragons and werewolves were at the top of the food chain. And they used creatures below them to do their binding.

My kingdom has seen the wrath of those notorious creatures one too many times. So our kingdom sought out to try and join forces with them which is why we train ourselves as they would. To ensure that we are able to defend ourselves when the time comes.

Though we have failed miserably countless of times.

My kingdom is filled with nothing but vulnerable creatures. Who are seen as nothing but preys.

However, I'm an exception, though I'm not entirely certain. On 'what my powers are'. I do know that I'm powerful. And I can feel my powers growing inside me each and everyday. Unfortunately this was my very first time using them. And I had absolutely no idea what I was doing or how to stop it. I felt as if I was inflicting pain upon myself. Rather than causing distress to those who had laughed at me. Mother has always been afraid of something like this happening. So she took necessary precautions to somewhat stabilize my powers.

As a result of which I was always guarded and I took therapy sessions. Once a week with the elves I guess you could say that my emotions, were some what of an energy source for my powers. Growing up my relations to 'The great Aslan' were often questioned. And I was made fun of for being a fraud. Let's just say that I've never been accepted by the people in my kingdom. And now that they know what I'm capable of they'll probably want to rid the kingdom of me.

I slowly peeled my eyes open and was greeted by the brightest pair of orange eyes I've ever seen.

I smiled softly as my mother stared down at me. Her eyes are the shade of orange because she's a healer. She stood around 5'5 with a slender built and curly orange hair that stopped at her lower back. She was absolutely beautiful I see why my dad had to risk it all for her.

"Enyo, how are you feeling dear?" mother asked barely above a whisper. I know what you're thinking.

"Who names their daughter Enyo?!?"

Well Enyo was a goddess of war known as the waster cities. Depicted as being covered in blood and carrying weapons and a companion. Mother thought it would fit perfectly and for 17 years. I've carried the weight of that name with nothing but complete confidence.