Part title

"Draw... Aim... Release!" Miranda yelled. Before I hit my target.

"Again!"

I sighed deeply as I narrowed my eyes upon the target once more.

"Fire!"

Miranda shouted causing a sudden wave of adrenaline to rush through my body. As I slowly released the arrow along with all my fears. I exhaled heavily as I watched the arrow hit the target.

"See, piece of cake."

I said before turning my back to Miranda.

"Never turn your back on your opponent!"

was the last thing I heard Miranda shout. Before my back came in contact with the hard ground.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Miranda standing over me. With her hands on her sword ready to draw if I made any sudden movements. I could hear the snickers from a few warriors who were around. As I exhaled heavily trying to keep my anger at surface. Unfortunately for them I failed miserably as all I could feel was rage. And I guess everyone else around could see that because their laughing stopped.

I placed my arms on the grass around me. As I let out a heart wrenching scream. Which caused the ground to shake terribly. My mind was racing a mile a minute as I tried standing but I was stopped mid way by a gruesome pain in my head. I griped both sides of my head before I let out yet another heart wrenching scream. But instead of a mini earthquake again the bright midday sky was replaced by a stormy sky. With lightning and it was absolutely terrifying.

I could see everyone rushing to get to shelter. While some just wanted to get away from me. And that caused my anger to rise even more. A single tear rolled down my cheek hitting the ground below me. And as if on cue the rain started pouring down heavily along with the roaring sound of thunder. The weather was as gloomy as my emotions.

"She's losing consciousness!"

was the last thing I heard before I let the darkness take over.