Chapter 71 - BTS (3rd person POV) & ???

Start from the beginning

"Um..." Jimin's eyes widened again. Concerned confusion clearly written on her face. "I think something is wrong." He announced then guided her back to the booth. She didn't put up a fuss since she wanted to be surrounded by all her soulmates.

She surprised everyone when she tried to climb directly into Jin's lap. He was centralized compared to everyone's placement, and that's the only part of her actions that made a lick of sense. She had said she wanted them all to touch her, and since she chose to sit there they should all be able to reach her. But the problem was that normally she didn't just sit in Jin's lap. She always let him approach her, not the other way around. "Sweet, sweet Jinnie. Kim SweetJin." She chanted in a singsong like voice, as if it were his legal given name, and not Seokjin.

"Princess, you aren't acting like yourself

"Princess, you aren't acting like yourself." Jin commented. He put his hands on her shoulders which made her not only sigh but seem to melt into the sensation.

"Angel?" Tae asked with concern touching her back being sure to keep from touching her spine directly, avoiding her soulmate mark.

The next song that played from the club's sound system is slow, melancholic, and beautiful, but the members don't recognize it. Apparently Daisy did though. "Oh wow they are playing Leona Lewis! I love her!" Then she belts out a note and starts to sing along with the artist. Everyone was immediately flabbergasted. Not just by the fact that she chose to sing, because she said she would never ever do that in their presence, but at her voice. Whoever told her in the past she couldn't sing had clearly been very wrong about that. She had a beautiful mezzo-soprano voice. There were some notes she struggled with and did come out a bit off key, but it was very obvious that was due to lack of training. Once that song ended the others looked at each other for a few moments before Joon broke the silence with his concern regarding her actions.

Joon glanced down at the table

Joon glanced down at the table. "She's pretty much been acting like this since she had a drink. Hasn't she?"

The others all apprehensively arched their eyebrows, the worry they shared clear on their face. They were each in turn immediately curious where he was going with his line of questioning.