The clouds were darker here, almost like giant grey plumes of smoke as the air turned an unusual frigidness. She felt scared, the hair raising on the back of her neck as they flew closer to the arrow head. Rhaenar wanted to turn around, to head back to where she came from, but that must be a sign that the army was close; a wash of desolation filling her.

Rhaenar swallowed thickly, ignoring every warning that went off in her body as she pushed forward. As they soared past the high peak of the mountain, it was grunting, high shrills of screeching as a wide open lake filled her view, these bodies rushing for a single raised edge. She could see Aegon and Jon, the pair working together as they tag teamed the wights, Jorah and the other men desperate to push them back as they battled a horde at least several thousand thick.

The indigo ran over the ledges, the same wights crying out to the soldiers of the army as they watched them below, slowly moving to join their fate; and then she saw them, the generals and the King. Their skin was an icy blue, their eyes so harsh in colour that she could see it from here as her hands tightened on the chain. They sat upon horses, just watching down as these poor men fought these dead creatures. Did the Night King have an understanding of who those men were? Or were they just another living threat?

She was in a state of disbelief, the fables that had been told as a child were real - living, breathing, murdering creatures that wanted everyone she loved, and had ever known dead. Jon had been right, he'd spoken nothing but truth. Her mind connected with Leirion - the two becoming one as they guided each other through, his wings more powerful than the others as they reached a greater force.

"Dracarys!" She cried out to the dragon as the four of them broke from each other, each taking a direction as their own eyes focused upon the dead men. Leirion was the first to ruffle his neck, a stream of red hot fire leaving his throat as they rounded on the little hill. She needed to take the heat off them, to try reduce the numbers coming at them if she could.

Rhaenys joined her, soaring past her eldest brother as she scorched the bodies on the opposite side. It didn't catch alight, but it did break the ice as the two fused, the icy water rushing with the steam high into the sky as the ice gave way to the bodies beneath it, the fire ending those who were caught in the crossfire. Only six men stood on the hill, their eyes turned to her as Rhaegal and Viserion then took turns to breath upon the mountains, catching those that sat there by surprise.

There were literally thousands of them, all sitting and waiting or rushing into battle to get them. A white hot poker of fear struck her heart at the sight, her lips pulling back across her teeth in a grimace as Rhaenar swooped lower. The four dragons tried to get them where they could, to break the formations as they ran at the hill; Leirion using his wide wing span to gain more speed as he tried to hit more of them, the bitter winds hitting her face as she clenched on tight.

She could see her brothers, and she knew she had to act quickly if she was to get them away from here and safely. "Jiōragon naejot se suvion." Rhaenar instructed, her body turning to be able to find a place to stop. The ice might just be able to take the weight of the dragon if it was large enough, Leirion moving to a small stretch, but some of the wights were still there.

His wings battered them down as he added force to his thrust, lowering his body down as his feet settled on the thick ice; a rumbling roar building in him as he screeched. A shot of fire burst from his lips, burning any who dared to still run. Rhaenar turned in her seat, looking to the others as she held out a hand. "Get on." She told them, motioning them over.