"No." Shawn and I both said at the same time. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him give me a look.

"Well alright then! The restaurant is pretty fancy, so I have spoken with the stylists and they will be here any minute. And remember, our little charade starts now because the stylists don't know that this relationship is fake. The only people who know about you guys is me and a couple other Island Records staff members." We both nodded and as if on cue, there was a knock at the door.

"Ah, there they are!" Andrew smiled. He walked over to the door, gave us a look as if to say "action!" and let the 4 stylists in. There were 2 for Shawn, and 2 for me. They all greeted Andrew with a kiss on the cheek before walking past him and over to Shawn and I.

They wasted no time in whisking us away from where we were standing. They pulled me up the stairs and into the loft, while Shawn stayed on the first floor.

Once they got settled, they immediately started on my hair and makeup. Even though I was into fashion and could definitely dress myself, I kinda liked having someone else do it for me.

"Honey you are so beautiful! Shawn is so lucky!" The hair stylist, who's name I've come to learn is Lauren commented, smiling brightly at me.

"Thank you." I gushed.

"We are going to do you up so good, Shawn will never know what hit him!" This time the makeup artist named Katie chimed in, starting on my face.

I sat in the chair for probably 45 minutes to an hour with the stylists getting busy. We made small talk while they worked. They were so cool! Looks like I've made some friends already. Before I knew it, they were done and pushing me into the bathroom with an outfit and jewelry that I was supposed to wear.

Once I had everything on, I walked out to meet the stylists, who had triumphant smiles on their faces.

"What do you think?" I asked. I hadn't even seen myself yet.

"Why don't you look for yourself." Lauren said and spun me around to the full size mirror hanging on the wall.

My outfit consisted of a black one shoulder bodycon midi dress with a rather long slit over my one leg in the front. The slit went from my upper thigh all the way down. I was also wearing a pair of plain black heels, some gold rings and a dainty gold necklace. Definitely my style, and boy was I feeling myself.

My short, shoulder length hair was loosely curled and my makeup was natural, except for the slight smoky eye.

I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror. I did a few poses, making the stylists laugh, before I turned to face them.

"Wow guys, you did awesome! I absolutely love it!" I exclaimed and hugged them.

"Let's go see what Shawn has to say! He should be done too." Katie said excitedly, pulling away and starting for the stairs.

I became nervous for some reason as I followed them down. What would Shawn think? He's been my celebrity crush for a long time, so even though meeting him hasn't been what I wanted it to be, maybe he would at least stop trashing on my appearance.

"Cassie you look beautiful." I heard Andrew say when we got to the bottom of the stairs. Blushing, I looked up and saw that everyone was staring at me.

I glanced over at Shawn to see if I made him feel any type of way. I swear I saw his eyes get wide when he looked at me, but he quickly coughed and looked away. I took this moment to see what he was wearing.

Shawn was wearing black suit pants and a suit jacket with a white shirt underneath and black boots. His hair was done in that "we just had sex" kind of way. I couldn't help but stare for a second. He looked really good.