Hwang Hyunjin

-before we get started I want to say thank you to @officeWTFbutton for requesting this. I hope you enjoy😌
———————————————————————————

9:30pm
Yn POV

You were at your shared apartment sitting on the couch watching your favorite YouTuber macdoesit (who btw is now my favorite YouTuber😌) laughing your ass off at his funny jokes while eating some hot Cheetos. As you were in the middle of a video, you heard the front door passcode buttons being pushed then a ding signaling someone just came in.

Hyunjin: Baby I'm here. He yells as he takes off his shoes at the front door bringing in the groceries

Yn: I'm in here. you yell from the livingroom

He placed the bags on the bags on the counter and walks toward the couch sitting next to you and placing a kiss on your cheek while grabbing a handful of hot Cheetos.

Hyunjin: I miss you. He says while eating the chips

Yn: I miss you too but keep your paws away from my food. You said moving your chips to your other hand

Hyunjin: Stingy. That's why I brought my own. He says then walks over to the counter to grab his bag of chips sitting back on the couch

You then get up to go place all the groceries away in the cabinets and the fridge as Hyunjin begin to walk over to help. Once you were done you both went back to sit on the couch as he laid on your lap while you two ate your hot Cheetos. While you both enjoyed each other's company Hyunjin suddenly begin to yawn.

Yn: What do you want for dinner. You asked looking down at him while playing in his hair

Hyunjin: well we had pizza yesterday, he had wings the day before that.... how about soul food. He said

Yn: Boy do you know how long all that takes, you should have told me earlier so I could have defrosted the chicken (y'all remember when your mom would call you to tell you to take out the chicken so it could defrost in the sink😂)

Hyunjin: Hmmm...... well how about tteokbokki? He said looking up at you

Yn: Okay you want to help me make it. You said getting up to go prepare the food

Hyunjin: Yes can we add noddles to it? He asked getting the ingredients out of the cabinet

Yn: sure. You said and begin taking out the pans and placing them on the stove

You added all the ingredients to the pan while Hyunjin boiled the water for the noddles. Once you were done you placed everything on the plates while Hyunjin set up the dinning room for you both to eat at. You both then grabbed a plate and sat at the table and ate your food while talking and laughing.

-Time skip-

You had just got done straightening up everything downstairs and was tired already, you walked up the stairs to see Hyunjin laying down under the covers while watching a movie. You walked straight into the restroom to do your daily night routine which includes showering, doing your skin care, and brushing your teeth. Once you were done you walked out the bathroom with a towel around you while walking toward the dresser to get something out to wear.