" I love you so much... Thank you... For making me the most happiest person.. Thank you for making me a family man.. thank you for coming to my life and bringing brightness to it's darkness. I love you and I don't know how would I even live without you...." I said and sobbed into her stomach.

She too sat and sitting on the ground properly I pulled her into my lap and kissed her crown. " You complete me Aru.... You complete me." I mumbled into her hair...

After 7 months.

" I want ice cream."

"I want gol gappa."

"I want pavbaji."

" Do you even love me? No you don't because I became fat right? You probably will leave me..."

"Iam becoming a balloon"

" I will kick your ass if you don't eat this."

" Ughhh.. I can't sleep.. how can you sleep so soundly?"

"Arjun Sinha... I hate you.. just don't talk to me."

"What happened now sweetheart?" I asked her.. God! She became so whiny.. in pregnancy. She changes her moods so quick that it becomes hard for me to even think anything.

" You are watching t.v and is ignoring me." She said as tears left her beautiful eyes.

I switched off the t.v and kissed her lips. I then kissed nose and nuzzled my nose too with hers. She closed and gripped my t-shirt in a tight grip. She bit her lips making me distract each and every thought. Pregnancy had made wonders to her. She natrually glows and the over sized clothes makes her look more beautiful.

" Is this attention okay?" I asked making her blush. "No.. I want all the attention as you are always leaving me here to look after your friends wedding." She pointed saying regarding Rahul and Madhu's wedding. Yes Madhu finally agreed to become his wife.

She accepted him after what like 2+ years. She is blessed with a baby boy and named him Vivaan. Though at first she was reluctant to let him meet Manish but she reluctantly agreed when she understood he need to know his father.

But that's all Manish is a changed man now leading his rest of the life in prison. Even Shri is blessed with a baby girl whose name is Nishi. She is again now pregnant.

" Iam sorry baby... You know how much it is important for Rahul.-" " Iam not saying not to help him... Iam asking you to spare some time for me.. I miss you." I smiled at that. "But Anandi Mami is there na?" I asked.

" She is there but I still miss you. You know even our Babies are asking same." She said making me smile. Yes babies. We are pregnant with twins.

I bent to her belly level. " Sorry pumpkins.. when you both come out side Dada will buy you ice cream and everything you want." I said. "Dad please buy Mumma one ice cream." Came a voice which is already changed. I know that came from Aru. She is a baby...

"Huh! Arjun did you hear that! Our babies said they want you to buy me an ice cream! Wow what a kid's I have." She said and I laughed throwing my head back and mimicked in the same way she did.

It's not our kids but it's her who asked the ice cream.
Nonthlesss I brought her ice cream and she ate.

I looked at her as she cutely ate that ice cream. She looked at me and frowned. "Even if you look at me like that I am not going to share my ice cream with you Mr. Sinha." She said and pouted.

I laughed. " Just flavour is enough Mrs. Sinha." I said in my most seductive voice. She gave me the 'Dude-you-have-to-be-serious.' look.

"What?" I asked shifting closer to her. "I already told you Iam not going to share." She mumbled and looked down.

I lifted her chin up and kissed her lips without giving her a second to think. I can't control myself if she acts this adorable. What happened to my wild cat who upto now will lay me down and would have killed me if I objected? No problem this domestic cat also making me turn on... But my wild cat is best!

I grabbed her and kissed her cheeks,.neck and jaw line. She again gripped my t-shirt. I took her slowly to our room and slowly made love to her by adding ice cream on her body. Soon our moans and groans echoed in the background.

"Is this attention enough or do you want more?" I asked. " No.. but Iam tired so I spare you Sinha." She said making me chuckle.

After another two months. Now Aru in her 10 months.

Aranya's POV:

I came out today for shopping. Rahul bhai's and Madhu's wedding is completed now they are leading a happy life.

I came here for my babies dresses with Sreya. Suddenly I felt a light pain in my stomach but I dodged it off. Because my due date is after a week.

Suddenly the pain increased and I felt my dress get wetter by the minute. Heaven of God's! My water broke! I thought.

"Sreya.." I screamed as I saw Sreya running towards me. With help of some people now I was lying in our car as Sreya is driving.

I can feel myself die.. the pain is unbearable... It's feeling so suffocated. "Arjun..... Aaghh call him." I said and Sreya connected the call through the cars Bluetooth.

Soon I found myself in the hospital. "Where is my asshole of husband?" I screamed. "Iam here baby! My God. Your asshole is here!" He said and ran towards me with full speed.

Tears are flowing from my eyes. "I hate you. From now on no sex Arjun! Aaghh.. my stomach hurts!" I screamed.

They took me to the operation theater as Arjun and other family members waited outside.

They gave me Anastasia and I felt myslef being in half consiousness as I felt them taking my babies out. "Wow Mrs. Sinha you are blessed with a twin baby boy and twin baby girl. The boy is two mins earlier then the girl." I heard doctor saying. A smile broke out on my face as my heart felt completed. My babies..

Later that I saw Arjun coming inside the room. He kissed my forehead as both of us silently cried. "What names?" He asked.

"Aarna and Arnav" we both mumbled and he attached his forehead to mine. "So no sex huh?" He asked. "I just said out of pain." I said and bit my lip to which he laughed. "I love you.. " he mumbled. "I love you too." I said and he slowly took my lips in his.....

No matter how many times he breaks me.. I know he will make me strong. He is my destruction... He is my sanity... He was, is and will always be my everything! My heart, soul, mind and everything belongs to him... and is Destined to him... Just like how he is Destined to be Mine....

So here is the Epilogue!

Aarna and Arnav.

Aarna means godess Lakshmi, water, wave, effervescing and stream.

Arnav means ocean..

Do tell me about how you felt in the Epilogue. Hope you all enjoyed my story...

The bonus chapter will be out in a few days too.

Wait for me until then.

Much Love-Anya ❤️💘 💘